System Engineering Manager
Location:Issy Les Moulineaux, Ile De France, France
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
Think about how the way you work has evolved. Work today requires collaboration and involves teams spread across time zones. More effective collaboration helps organizations work smarter.
Cisco’s Cognitive Collaboration technology puts people and teams first. Cisco Webex and the suite of cloud collaboration tools from Cisco delivers personalized experiences for the modern workforce.
We are looking for passionate sales engineering leaders to join the Cloud Collaboration team at Cisco EMEA. You would fit in if you are excited about helping organizations get the best out of their employees by offering them the best-in-class Cloud based, collaboration solutions from Cisco.
What You Will Do
As a dynamic leader, you will be providing technical direction and business guidance to the regional sales team and driving business impact through technology and resource allocation. You will work with internal and external stakeholders in order to drive technology, services, and software adoption, business relevance, contributing to building a strong business network.
Join us to lead a team of high-performing Technical Solutions Specialist and continually seek innovative methods for improving your team’s performance and overall impact. You will use Cisco technology to stay virtually connected with team members, customers and peers using collaboration tools and processes.
Cisco Collaboration Sales Organization’s vision is empowering people to engage and innovate using Webex suite of virtual collaboration tools. This team is transforming business through the power of people and technology. More than 95 percent of Fortune 500 companies now use Cisco Collaboration Solutions to build competitive advantage.
Who You are
Are you a people-focused technical sales professional with a broad knowledge of Cisco and/or relevant industry products, solutions, technologies, software and related programs?
Do you love facilitating communications and understanding requirements from customers, partners, sales, and engineering teams?
If you are a guru in translating technology vision, strategy and goals into a compelling value proposition for the team, then we want you!
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- Desired Technical sales leadership experience as a Systems Engineer Manager, Customer Success Manager, Software Engineer Manager, Technical Account Manager
- Passionate about the rapidly evolving world of Information Technologies, understand and follow the new technological trends and business models
- Bachelor’s degree in physical sciences, engineering, economics or mathematics
- Master’s degree in related field is a plus.
- Bring energy and emotional intelligence and lead through motivating people
- Can navigate between organizational levels breaking silos and finding opportunities to collaborate between groups.
- People oriented, interested and skilled in growing talent & team, able to work with early in careers as well as experienced specialists
- Understands the value of scripting, software and “everything-as-as-service”
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening and strong presentation skills
- Strong problem solving skills: ability to assess a problem and figure out an effective course of action. Ready to take on calculated risks.
- Ability to speak English is required, and other language skills will be favourable.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!