Location:Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Area of InterestEngineer - Network
What You'll Do
- Align the technology architecture to the customer's desired business outcome and ensure customer success by orchestrating resources to assist the customer in realizing the full value of their technology investment.
- Establish and maintain customer relationships at the business decision-maker level.
- Bring Cisco new technologies and solutions to the market
- Understand competitor offerings and provide product positioning and differentiation to sales team.
Who You'll Work With
· Work with sales team to achieve business objectives in Hong Kong and Macau, including working on technical proposal according to the customer’s requirements, introducing Cisco’s technical solution to solve the customer’s problems, response to customer RFP, demonstrating and testing Cisco’s solution and products.
Who You Are
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science or related discipline
- 5 years of direct customer-facing experience in pre-sales (systems engineer, sales engineer, etc)
- Solid experience in Enterprise Campus, Data Center Networks, Virtualization, Automation and related technologies
- Preferably have CCNP or CCIE certifications
- Self-initiative and energetic
- Positive relationship building skills, resilience, presentation skills and interpersonal skills with the ability to multi-task and set priorities.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco may require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting third-party sites on behalf of Cisco), attending trade events, and Cisco office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.