System/ Application Engineer
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Please note this posting is to advertise potential job opportunities. This exact role may not be open today, but could open in the near future. When you apply, a Cisco representative may contact you directly if a relevant position opens.
What You'll Do
You’ll be working as part of Cisco Silicon One™ team, working as part of the team responsible for our Customer Engagement and Product Support. Interacting with Cisco products groups, both on software and hardware aspects, support developing, based on our architectures, the tomorrow's leading network infrastructure solutions.
Working on implementation and integration, support activities with various customers, building the new generation products systems to lead the internet traffic around the glob, developed around the Silicon One™ architecture. Providing product support, troubleshoot, debug and resolve the issues, and provide actionable data to our internal team, SW and HW. As part of this role, you will be working very closely with both internal engineering, SW and HW, and with the products SW team, to guide them throughout their system development.
· Analyze and debug next generation Cisco’s systems products with their technical issues and inquiries.
· Provide and be the centric guidance and support for Cisco engineering teams.
· Hands-on diagnose and troubleshooting, working on networking protocols for switch/router and infrastructure products.
· Work closely with Cisco System product development teams, understanding the applications the data path required and help them by bridging the knowledge on the various aspects related
· Mange and build up with our customers, hands-on debug skills and methodologies
· Transform specialized knowledge of our methodology and state of the art architectures to our System Product engineering teams.