Support Operations Specialist, UK - Cisco Meraki
Location:London, United Kingdom
Area of InterestEngineer - Network
Meraki Support is looking for a passionately caring, people-focused, problem solver to join our Operations/Assurance Team as a Support Operations Specialist. This team focuses on handling both basic technical and non-technical Support cases and is responsible for providing quality support for our growing customer base.
This customer-facing role exposes you to a variety of complex problems that require deep and detailed investigation and problem solving involved in the Cisco Meraki Dashboard as well as our in-house tools and CRM. It will also require you to work with many teams within Meraki, including Engineering, Product Management, Sales, and Operations - providing opportunities for career growth in a lively and fast-paced environment
- Effectively communicate with third parties such as partners and customers regarding both technical and non-technical issues and customer service inquiries, both orally and in writing
- Educate and assist customers and partners with (but not limited to): licensing, orders, processes, policies, and other admin-only tasks
- Diagnose and fix basic wireless, and other various network-related issues reported by Cisco Meraki customers and partners
- Own each customer case from initial creation to resolution
- Collaborate with the technical support team to address any case that escapes your area of expertise
- Work with the leadership team to improve processes
- Work with the Support, Product, Sales and Operations teams on customer issues
- Use acquired knowledge to suggest, edit, and write in-depth Knowledge Base articles
- Stay up to date on Meraki features and technology by attending lunch and learns, participating in engineering and product team communication, and keeping up with enterprise and cloud networking trends
- Work daily towards established professional development goals
- Takes pride in doing excellent work, and can both teach and learn from those around them
- Outstanding English language written and verbal communication skills and comprehension with the ability to clearly and concisely articulate matters to third parties.
- Attention to detail
- Technically savvy and able to quickly pick up on new products and internal tools
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent account management and follow-through skills
- Ability to multitask
- Previous experience in customer support or a desire to be a part of a support organization
- Basic skills in computer networking related problem solving, critical thinking and troubleshooting
- Networking certifications a plus: Network+, CCENT, etc.
- Must be authorised to work in the UK - Position does not provide sponsorship!
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records