Supply Chain Transformation – End to End Architect 1281735
Location:San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestSupply Chain
What You'll Do
Supply Chain Transformation (SCT) is an organization passionate about defining and leading strategic transformation across Supply Chain Operations. SCT Business Architecture plays a key role in this transformation by providing thought leadership to influence strategy and by leading multi-functional engagements to co-design operational capabilities and target end state architectures to deliver the strategic directions of Supply Chain Operations, OPS and Cisco.
You will facilitate and lead the E2E architecture and solution design on areas requiring multi-functional touch-points to enable Supply Chain Transformation strategic initiatives with a specific focus on overall Cisco transformation and business model evolution.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Domain of Expertise in Forward Fulfillment Supply Chain, On-prem ERP, Cloud ERP, Country Enablement with focus areas in Sourcing, Costing, Planning, Make and Deliver.
- Applying business architecture practice to identify operational capabilities, business processes, fit/gap requirements and perform assessments based on the need of business strategy and business model.
- Facilitate workshops to perform deep dive into new capabilities. Scope new capabilities by assessing function/services impact, conduct fit/gap assessments using Supply Chain operational capability framework.
- For those gaps identified, facilitate the solutions design workshops to find the right solutions with functional business architects, solution managers and IT teams.
- Facilitate global process design workshop to align on the solutions and document the To-Be process. Facilitate the walk the wall session to review the E2E process flows.
- Facilitate KBD/KDD sessions to drive decision makings process for open items.
- Identify and deliver transformation roadmap by applying business architecture practice to build Integrated Capability Roadmap (ICR), business process mapping and documentation.
- Identifying, prioritizing, and sequencing operational capabilities required to enable one or more new initiatives into a multi-year integrated capability roadmap.
- Rationalize complex business and architecture landscape and drive key business & design decisions based on objective, transparent methods and an inclusive approach with multi-functional architecture teams to building multiple options and reaching desired outcomes.
- Participate and contribute in developing the strategies & plan for target end state systems & platforms that will improve the infrastructure usage, enable cost effective solutions by simplifying the architecture landscape.
- Maintaining an understanding of the systems and process reengineering effort required to enable new architectures, with a clear connection back to deliver the required business outcomes.
- Effectively balancing Business Architecture with Solutions development through close collaboration and partnership with the Functional Business Architects, Solutions Managers and IT Architects teams.
- Manage Supply Chain Architecture framework and engage with Enterprise Architecture team to represent Supply Chain function.
- Refresh the existing business systems architecture landscape. Update the SCO reference architecture landscape and ICR based on new capabilities.
- Demonstrates leadership qualities including: a sense of vision, ability to lead, engage, motivate and inspire others, solve problems, meet deadlines, and build confidence with minimal supervision. Lead and drive architecture community to learn and apply new methods and standard methodologies.
- Experienced professional using specialized expertise in one or more areas to interpret internal or external business issues and recommends superlative practices.
- Works independently, receives minimal guidance and direction from manager then determines optimized approach to accomplish work.
- Uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions.
- Participate in global scope and multi-functional initiatives outside of Supply Chain Operations.
Who You'll Work With
The Supply Chain Transformation (SCT) team is chartered to architect and build the supply chain of the future. The SCT team enables strategic transformation by utilizing strengths; setting the supply chain strategy, designing the target business architecture, and delivering through multi-functional solution design and implementation through flawless program execution. Supply Chain Transformation (SCT) includes critical functions for Supply Chain Operations including Strategy, Acquisition Integration, Sustainability, Compliance, Business Architecture, Data Management & Analytics, and the Portfolio Management Office. SCT works closely with internal Supply Chain Functions along with IT, CPS, Finance, Services, and other Cisco partners to ensure the Supply Chain is properly aligned with contemporary and future business and customer needs.
Architecture and Solutions Management team is one of the key functions within the Supply Chain Transformation to implement Strategy to Execution by leading operational capability assessment, business process re-engineering and platform architecture assessment to support portfolio decisions, scale operations and reduce total cost of ownership. The team delivers capability by multi-functional process and system solution design to meet our business needs.
Who You Are
- You have a BS degree with a minimum of 10 years of applicable experience
- You have industry certifications in Supply Chain Operations and Manufacturing
- You have executive presence with exceptional communication and presentation skills at different levels (written and verbal)
- You have extensive End-to-End Supply Chain operations and expertise knowledge from Innovation, Planning, Sourcing, Costing, Fulfillment, Delivery, Finance areas
- You have program management expertise, working knowledge of Supply Chain systems, and a proven ability to drive the efforts with large multi-functional teams
- You have the ability to implement strategy into clear action plans and lead teams to a common goal
- You have the ability to summarize detailed requirements into a digestible, fluid message that can be tailored for multiple levels of the organization
- You have strong program / project management skills, with prior experience leading large multi-functional teams
- You have demonstrated ability to build strong partnerships and build follow-ship, in order to influence others to make decisions and take actions aimed at achieving common objectives that ultimately benefit the entire enterprise
- You have knowledge and practical application of Six Sigma, value realization, project estimating and budget management
- You have strong in Facilitation, Collaboration & Team Building, Influencing & negotiation, Trust Building & Conflict Management, Enable consensus and decision-making
- Excellent in Communications – verbal and written
- Leadership in business architecture practices and coaching others
- Strategic approach, motivate and inspire teams
- Goals driven and dedication
- Master degree in Industrial Engineering, or other Engineering disciplines and related work experience preferred
- Business architecture experience is highly preferred
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us Intelligent cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are leaders with vision, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. We Are Cisco.