Success Programs Manager (SPM) 1309960
Location:Tokyo, Kanto, Japan
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
What You’ll Do
SPMs proactively embed customers into digital journeys aligned to customer needs and product use cases. We drive programmatic execution of Success Program Calls to Action by using digital assets, webinars and workshops as well as internal, partner and customer facing coordination to remove barriers and accelerate customer lifecycle progress. We assess and prioritize customer potential to accelerate, customer adoption barriers and other risk indicators and enrolls customers in appropriate Success Programs via Calls to Action (CTAs). The team coordinates live or virtual customer events and prioritizes, hosts and/or delivers non-technical content as needed
Who You’ll Work With
Cisco Customer Experience delivers the best customer experience in the industry that accelerates success for our customers and profitable growth for Cisco and our partners. Success Programs Manager (SPM) role is a position that connects the Sales motion with our Customer Experience success teams and drives adoption program delivery in Cisco’s scale accounts. It is part of a Customer Success organization within Customer Experience at Cisco. Success Programs Managers establish relationships and collaborate closely with Sales, Partners and Renewals teams when needed to execute Success Programs.
Who You Are
- You have optimal adopted and implemented business and process improvements.
- You are strong at mitigating customer risk within the region assigned, demonstrating digital tools and programs to advance customers through the lifecycle.
- You have driven multiple programmatic efforts for customer adoption, utilization, and growth working collaboratively with internal CX teams, Sales Account teams and Partners within assigned region.
- You have a proven understanding of Cisco’s core architectures, business strategies, industry trends and standard methodologies to drive customer success at scale.
- You excel in building positive relationships and have excellent communication skills.
- You have Bachelors plus validated related experience, or Masters with a few years of related experience
We Are Cisco
At Cisco, each person brings their different talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while targeting for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
#We Are Cisco.