Success Programs Lead, Security (NGFW) - 1354055
Location:Offsite, San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestSecurity
Cisco’s Customer Experience (CX) organization is one of Cisco’s fastest growing teams, transforming how Cisco thinks about accelerating customers through the adoption lifecycle across its entire portfolio of products and services. This is a time of unprecedented change both within CX and at Cisco – and we’re looking for top talent who isn’t afraid to rise to the challenge and go above and beyond to help us get there.
The Customer Success Programs Lead, Secure Firewall plays a critical role in developing and orchestrating the necessary programs to uncover what it takes to drive adoption. This highly visible, strategic role will be responsible for defining and evolving our the focus areas, call to actions & targeted outcomes we drive within the Cisco and partner ecosystem to accelerate customer lifecycle progression at scale towards business outcomes & an improvement in renewal rate.
• Identify most impactful areas in the business across products, technologies, and adoption barriers for which to drive and develop customer success motions
• Define scope, customer list, success metrics, and associated plan to drive a selected business outcome for the targeted set of customers
• Own overall plan development and orchestration across all the relevant parties in CX, Sales, and Partner teams to drive execution of given success program
• Analyze everything for what actions & playcards are needed for CS roles at scale and high touch to ensure program outcomes are being acheieved
• Scorecard management – heavy focus on weekly, monthly and quarterly performance review with indicators of performance to target and actions needed to attain.
• Listen to the field – pull in relevant control point / success stories / winning plays from the field into a scalable motion within the program
• Internal alignment across cross-architecture programs within security to maximize results
• Make the journey actionable – partner closely with journey leads to understand how the customer journey translates to field activities for Cisco & partners
• Own format and structure of event in a box – leveraging journey assets, field insights & regional themes to accelerate renewal
Who you are:
• Customer Obsessed: Proactively understands customer needs and work across cross-functional teams to develop a holistic strategy that enhances customer value.
• Business Acumen & Detail Oriented: Clear understanding of high-level business landscape including key strategic priorities and competitive marketplace, with an equal ability to dig into the details and connect them back to the overall strategy and objectives
• Bias for Action & Unafraid to Challenge Status Quo: Constantly thinks about what more can be done, with a bias for moving fast and stepping up to own efforts without explicit direction
• Impact-Driven & Results-Oriented: Independently seeks out information, solves conceptual problems, corrals resources, and leads collective efforts to drive progress
• Cross-Team Collaborator & Influencer: Understands that collaboration is imperative to everything we do, continually working across internal and external teams to understand nuances to problems and a knack for bringing people together to drive a single, coordinated effort to solutioning
• Effective Communicator: Ability to clearly articulate challenges and present holistic, thoughtful solutions at the necessary depth across both cross-functional teams and senior leadership
• 8+ years of relevant experience with subscription and software offers; background in business operations, process, strategy & planning, or customer success/customer-facing functions
• Ability to lead, manage, and influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
• Established track record of connecting strategy to execution, with an ability to define and lead others toward a shared vision while also driving the necessary changes to implement
• Track record for thriving amidst ambiguity and creating structure and clarity
• Passion and aptitude for data, analytics, and process: ability and desire to dive into data to understand metrics and continuously refine & improve our customer success strategy and performance
• Strong business and technical acumen, combined with analytical and organizational skills, good understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
• Ability to drive change management and guide colleagues with confidence and empathy through a fast-paced changing environment
• Bachelor’s degree required, Masters degree preferred
Cisco requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated or have an approved religious or medical accommodation. Candidates accepting an offer must provide proof of vaccination status on their first day. If someone anticipates requesting an accommodation for this requirement, they must receive approval before the start date. Candidates receiving an offer will receive additional information about the accommodation process at the time of the offer. All offers of employment are contingent upon complying with Cisco's vaccination policy.