Success Program Manager
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center
The new Success Programs Manager (SPM) role is a highly visible, strategic position that connects the Sales motion with our Customer Experience (CX) success teams and drives adoption program delivery in Cisco’s scale accounts.
You will lean on a deep understanding of the market/industry to understand customer priorities, develop business goal oriented success motions, and recommend adoption programs and engagements tailored to each customer’s needs. You will work across partner, digital, and event channels to engage with customers and provide the content and resources needed to accelerate customer business value. Creativity and an ability to partner cross-functionally will be key as you build digital campaigns and packages. You will be required to manage multiple projects and customers simultaneously and thrive in ambiguity.
- Drive 1-to-many programmatic efforts for theater adoption, utilization and growth, working with Cisco internal teams (specialists, support, etc.), account teams and partners.
- Segment and prioritize customers based on risk and opportunities for growth—with Sales—to provide input on digital campaigns.
- Collaborate with the digital, business unit, and product management teams to create campaigns aligning digital programs to their theaters based on the segmentation of customers.
- Use success play motions developed by enablement to align closely with partners and drive coordinated, targeted adoption strategy for customers.
- Execute engagements with targeted partners utilizing multi-functional and SME resources where possible.
- Engage 1:1 with priority accounts below the high touch threshold (focus is 20% customer facing/ 80% programmatic).
- Work with Sales and PMs to deliver package recommendations (adoption strategy, change management plans, success review) for customers below the high touch threshold.
- Coordinate 1-to-many events such as webinars, videos, partner summits, Cisco Live and GSX Partner hub, working with Sales, Marketing, business units, CX Product Management, and eLearning.
- Lead the programmatic advancement of the CX motion, working with the CX Centers to achieve a successful renewal, including risk assessments and get-well plans, for accounts below the high touch threshold.
You will build deep relationships with customer senior leadership, partners, and the extended Cisco account team members in achieving their goals.
If you are looking for hands-on involvement in crafting the future direction of Cisco and Customer Experience, we have a place for you.
You demonstrate customer-focused vision, strategy and consultative guidance that exceeds customer expectations, delivers on customer outcomes and drives value for Cisco.
You have extraordinary team-building and time management skills, as well as a consistent record of establishing new organizations, procedures, and offerings.
- : Ability to engage and influence external and internal shareholders at all levels (customers, partners, internal teams) to align customer needs with Cisco value proposition.
- : Interest in and confirmed execution ability for strategic programs and events.
- : Skilled at issue management and handling customer expectations.
- : Excellent executive level communication and presentation skills.
- : Knowledge of the approaches, tools, and techniques for developing creative digital campaigns to support programs based on customer segmentation.
- : Ability to plan, organize, monitor, and control projects, ensuring efficient utilization of technical and administrative resources, to achieve objectives.
- You have 8+ years of relevant industry experience; in technology, sales or services role.
- You've received a Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or business.
- Industry certifications desired (e.g. ITIL, PMP, COBIT, Six Sigma).
- You are proficient in English both Written and Oral.
At Cisco, each person brings their different talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.