Success Program Manager (SPM)
Location:Offsite, Austin, Texas, US
Alternate LocationCentral states
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
The Success Programs Manager (SPM) role is a highly visible, strategic position that connects the sales motion with our CX success teams in order to drive success program delivery in Cisco’s scale accounts.
The SPM will lean on their understanding of the market/industry to understand customer priorities, complete business success motions, and recommend best-practices or precision engagements tailored to each customer’s needs. Creativity and an ability to partner cross-functionally will be key as you implement and optimize digital and partner-led campaigns and packages.
Who You’ll Work With
You will work with other Cisco account teams such as key partners, services sales and renewal managers, regional partner teams, and customer success specialists to help achieve goals for customer success.
Who You Are
- Strategic problem solver who can develop/implement a GTM strategy across all stages of the customer lifecycle and is skilled at driving continued process improvements
- Ability to work independently as well as using full team and cross functional resources to ensure successful customer experience at each interaction
- A customer-obsessed attitude with a strong grasp of relevant success stories, customer metrics, and creative ideas to drive outstanding outcomes
- Strong appreciation for customers and a passion for revenue and growth
- Ability to encourage, guide and influence others persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Implements Success Programs activities and manages Call to Action (CTA) tracking and resolution for customers within the assigned theater via digital engagement, coordinating Success Track deliverables (ATX/ACC) coordinating live events or webinars, or engaging customers 1:1 as needed
- Work with key partners to set the vision, strategy, routes-to-market and execution steps of the success programs to be performed across the target customers in the segment and/or region. (Customers <$2M ARR)
- Drive 1 to many programmatic efforts for product/software, inclusive of services adoption, utilization and growth, working collaboratively with Cisco internal teams (specialists, support, etc.), account teams and partners.
- Collaborate with the digital success teams, business units, and product management teams to build digital campaigns aligned to the theater priorities and the needs of their customers and provide the content and resources needed to accelerate customer business value
- Coordinate events such as webinars, videos, partner summits, Cisco Live and GSX Partner hub, working with Sales, Marketing, business units, CX Product Management, and eLearning.
- Align and collaborate with business units and enablement teams to deliver packaged end-to-end customer success blueprints and supporting assets (adoption strategy, change management plans, success review) to partners and customers
- Responsible for continuous improvement of results, reporting of said results, crafting and delivering business plans to key partners, and ensuring support and alignment across their theater leadership team.
- 3+ years in a customer facing role along with a bachelor's degree. Master’s degree a plus.
- Experience with subscription and software offers
- Prior success with understanding quantitative customer metrics – health scores, NPS/CSAT, ARR – to tailor interactions and drive measurable next steps to ensure customer adoption and renewal
- Knowledge of Cisco’s core architectures, business strategies, industry trends and valuable practices to drive customer success at scale
- Understanding of Success Program structure and content
- Proficiency in digital marketing and digital customer engagement
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
Cisco requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated or have an approved religious or medical accommodation. Candidates accepting an offer must provide proof of vaccination status on their first day. If someone anticipates requesting an accommodation for this requirement, they must receive approval before the start date. Candidates receiving an offer will receive additional information about the accommodation process at the time of the offer. All offers of employment are contingent upon complying with Cisco's vaccination policy.