Success Program Manager (9 - 15 Years) - Channel/Partner Sales Program Management
Location:Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video, Networking, Security, Service Provider
What You’ll Do
The new Success Programs Manager (SPM) role is a highly visible, strategic position that connects the Sales motion with our CX success teams and drives adoption program delivery in Cisco’s scale accounts.
The SPM will lean on a deep understanding of the market/industry to understand customer priorities, develop business value-oriented success motions, and recommend adoption programs and engagements tailored to each customer’s needs. The role will work across partner, digital, and event channels to engage with customers and provide the content and resources needed to accelerate customer business value. Creativity and an ability to partner cross-functionally will be key as you build digital campaigns and packages. The SPM will be required to manage multiple projects and customers simultaneously and thrive in ambiguity.
This role resides within the Cisco Customer Experience (CX) organization, one of Cisco’s fastest growing teams.
Who You’ll Work With
The SPM will build deep relationships with customer senior leadership, partners, and the extended Cisco account team members in achieving their goals. The role will:
- Drive 1-to-many programmatic efforts for theater adoption, utilization and growth, working collaboratively with Cisco internal teams (specialists, support, etc.), account teams and partners.
- Segment and prioritize customers based on risk and opportunities for growth—with Sales—to provide input on digital campaigns.
- Collaborate with the digital, business unit, and product management teams to create campaigns aligning digital programs to their theaters based on the segmentation of customers.
- Leverage success play motions developed by enablement to align closely with partners and drive coordinated, targeted adoption strategy for customers
- Execute best practices engagements with targeted partners utilizing cross functional and SME resources where possible
- Engage 1:1 with priority accounts below the high touch threshold (focus is 20% customer facing/ 80% programmatic).
- Work with Sales and PMs to deliver package recommendations (adoption strategy, change management plans, success review) for customers below the high touch threshold.
- Coordinate 1-to-many events such as webinars, videos, partner summits, Cisco Live and GSX Partner hub, working with Sales, Marketing, business units, CX Product Management, and eLearning.
- Own the programmatic advancement of the CX motion, working with the CX Centers to achieve a successful renewal, including risk assessments and get-well plans, for accounts below the high touch threshold.
Who You Are
- Demonstrated customer-focused vision, strategy and consultative guidance that exceeds customer expectations, delivers on customer outcomes and drives value for Cisco.
- : Ability to form and lead cross-functional teams. Exceptional team-building and time management skills. Proven track record in establishing new organizations, procedures, and offerings.
- Strategic Influencer: Ability to engage and influence external and internal stakeholders at all levels (customers, partners, internal teams) to align customer needs with Cisco value proposition
- Results & Detail Oriented: Interest in and proven execution ability for strategic programs and events.
- First Responder: Skilled at issue management and managing customer expectations.
- Communicator: Excellent executive level communication and presentation skills.
- Digitally Savvy: Knowledge of the approaches, tools, and techniques for developing creative digital campaigns to support programs based on customer segmentation
- Meticulous Program Manager: Ability to plan, organize, monitor, and control projects, ensuring efficient utilization of technical and administrative resources, to achieve objectives
- 10+ years of relevant industry experience; in technology, sales or services role
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or business, master’s degree preferred
- Industry certifications desired (e.g. ITIL, PMP, COBIT, Six Sigma) preferred
- Proficient in Salesforce and Microsoft Office
If you are looking for hands-on involvement in crafting the future direction of Cisco and Customer Experience, we have a place for you.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.