Strategy, Planning & Operations Leader, Service Provider business
Area of InterestBusiness Strategy and Operations
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center
APJ Service Provider – Strategy Planning & Operations Leader
What You'll Do
- Help define business unit strategy, Responsible for the leading key strategic priorities and initiatives from conceptualization to execution
- Analyse external trends: Macro-economic, Industry and Technology Trends e.g. market growth, technology growth, industry M&A activity etc
- Analyse internal business performance: Country, Market and Technology e.g. market share, key business performance metrics etc
- Drive “insights” utilizing internal and external trends and drive implications to the business; be a trusted source of external market/competitive/technology insights for the leadership team
- Help Sales teams formulate in strategic engagements with our key accounts in Asia Pacific – utilize business case modelling concepts like TCO, RoI
- Help Sales teams build frameworks to engage strategically with Service Provider accounts on partnership models engagements with accounts
- Help drive business performance review cadence consisting of monthly/quarterly/annual reviews; handling deadlines and securing sign-off with all key stakeholders
Who You’ll Work With
The APJ Strategy Planning and Operations (SPO) team is responsible for business intelligence, growth identification, market and sales strategy, planning, field enablement and sales operations. We drive initiatives from conception to execution, fostering alignment across countries, segments and functions, seeking excellence and consistency in management practices with the ultimate goal of accelerating Cisco's growth in APJ.
Who You Are
- Ability to think analytically, apply analytical techniques and to provide in-depth analysis with clear recommendations to internal stakeholders
- Strong presentation skills including constructing slide decks and synthesizing analysis
- Experience in building business cases, executing in-depth business analysis and financial analysis
- Strong collaborator with the ability to work in a multi-cultural team environment
- Proficient in both conversational and business/written English
- Atleast 5 years’ experience in a market research/ consulting/ industry
- Familiarity with the Telco industry and landscape is a plus
- Understanding of sales coverage/GTM models and the broader ICT market landscape is a plus
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.