Strategic Partner Account Manager BELUX
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
What You'll Do
As a member of the Cisco Sales Team, you will become a part of a best-in-class group of globally recognized sales professionals. The Partner Account Manager will work with current Cisco partners as well as Independent Software Vendors and Cisco Ecosystem Partners.
The job focus area’s are
- Drive your partners through market transition
- Enable them to sell and support Cisco Architectures
- Contribute to optimize their profitability
- Be the advocate of both Cisco and your partner
- Growing software and service sales
- Drive lifecycle practice building along with customer success and renewals
- Stimulate automatic renewal practices for small deals
Who You'll Work With
Cisco global sales organization faces growth as it collectively works to change the way the world works, lives and plays. To fuel this growth, we are looking to identify talented sales professionals who want to join us in our efforts to create tomorrow's Cisco.
As a member of the Partner community of Belgium, you will share our values of trust, authenticity, fairness, audacity and friendship. Our business days are ruled by hard work, meaningful collaboration and good fun.
Who You Are
- Drive strategic alignment between Partners & Cisco’s Sales Teams to maximize success.
- Drive Partner Sales Productivity.
- Understand key industry trends and dynamics
- Build capacity, capability, & collaboration within a portfolio of Partners
- Assist Partners with GTM strategies and planning.
- Provide sales coaching through customer-facing engagements
- Work with Cisco's Partners to develop and grow a profitable business focused on Cisco Solutions
- Strong eye for business including financial, management and operational capabilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills
- Executive presence and the ability to engage at the executive level of all organizations
- Knowledge of networking and IT. Cisco knowledge preferred
- Ability to collaborate with local, regional and corporate teams in a large cross-functional organization across time zones.
- Proven ability to respond and manage challenges in a fast-moving business environment.
- Highly analytical and experienced in utilizing business intelligence data to drive informed business decisions
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco may require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting third-party sites on behalf of Cisco), attending trade events, and Cisco office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.