Strategic Engagement Executive
Location:London, England, United Kingdom
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Technology InterestBig Data, Analytics, Cloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video, Internet of Everything, Networking, Security, Software Development, Testing, Wireless, Mobility
What You’ll Do
The Strategic Engagement Team (SET) Pursuit Lead is a sales leadership role for large transformational solution pursuits for customers leading to demonstrable and positive business change. The pursuits will cover the transformational solutions in the areas of Cisco Managed Services, Life Cycle Managed Services, Cloud, and XaaS utility models. The Pursuit Lead will be accountable for all aspects of the engagement as the single point of deal quality, governance and cadence for the customer and the primary interface back into Cisco. You will provide leadership across service strategy, service design, commercial framework options and in depth management of service operations across all areas of Cisco services.
- You will be an integral part of the UK Enterprise SET team, working with the UK’s largest customers.
- You will run all aspects of the pursuit, which is opportunity specific and requiring unique XaaS and/or Managed Product capabilities.
- You'll work with customer executives and partners and with internal account teams to define pursuit success metrics, solutions, and models.
- You will handle opportunity and/or account specific financial performance as part of overall pursuit process to ensure project/program viability and profitability.
- You will develop commercial models and architectural solutions as they exist within Cisco infrastructure and present business cases, commercial models, architectural solutions to segment leaders and executives in partnership with the account teams.
- You will be navigating Cisco Sales, Legal, Operations, Finance and Executive business priorities.
- You will engage internally for Executive, Business Unit, Segment Leader, Account Team alignment to customer business objectives
- You will identify and collaborate to resolve business risks and gaps of Cisco business models with cross functional organization
- Present overall solution to Cisco executive stakeholders, governance committee and customer stakeholders.
- You'll plan and prioritize opportunity and account engagement using SET Engagement Criteria.
Who You Will Work With
We are a winning team effectively facilitating initiatives across multi-functional teams.
You will build customer relationships inside and outside of IT. Building winning capability within Cisco by contributing to the long-term success of Cisco through the sharing of methodologies and becoming engaged in mentorship activities. This role allows flexibility, customer engagement, ground breaking technology and career mobility.
You will be working with other team members, some local and some offsite. The customers have a global footprint so travel will be required.
Who You Are
You are detailed in understanding of the end to end service management life cycle. Experience in introducing new or transitioning existing services into a diverse production environment.
- You will have a record of delivery to time, cost and quality measurements.
- You have an extraordinary track record in a leadership role of achieving business objectives on a cross functional basis in a fast-paced environment.
- You are excellent with operational, programming and presentation skills and strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- You are able to interpret customer and project delivery requirements into service specifications understanding resource, risk and budgetary requirements.
- You have working knowledge of service design principles.
- You have highly developed planning skills and solid relationships building skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field with 5+ years of service management experience.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.