Strategic Account Manager
Location:Issy Les Moulineaux, Ile De France, France
Area of InterestSales - Product
Technology InterestAI or Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Analytics, Cloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video, Internet of Everything, Networking, Security
What You'll Do
The Strategic Account Manager in Cisco is the key contact for our customers. You will own and nurture the relationships, building and executing the sales strategy, and will be responsible for defining and applying a successful strategy with worldwide major accounts (i.e. Carrefour, Accor Hospitality Group).
You will participate in transformational projects in the Retail and Hospitality verticals helping customers to evolve their business strategy bringing in digital solutions.
Your success will reflect in sales achievements, short term execution, long term customer relationships, and satisfaction.
In this job you will:
- Focus on customer experience and become your customers’ advisor.
- Own and develop the Cisco Account Management Business Plan. Orchestrate cross-functional team members to deliver complete business solutions.
- Work closely with the Cisco Partners team, to drive the strategy and delivery of new solutions, products, and services.
- Plan and execute the sales strategy in order to meet the agreed milestones and timescales and to ensure that sales targets are achieved or exceeded. Identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Deliver accurate business metrics, monthly forecasts, weekly commits and pipeline development reports.
- Anticipate any change in the opportunities, market, customer needs and requirements that could impact the overall revenue target.
At Cisco you will be the first to benefit from what our technology can offer. Our approach is to enable you to be flexible in how you arrange your work, making sure you give and take the best.
Who You'll Work With
We are Cisco Sales. We sell solutions and products that make our customers successful. Our focus is to find and tackle their most critical problems and help them harness new market opportunities.
We anticipate our customers’ needs, as the world shifts in an unprecedented transformation and technology impacts everything.
You will join a team of highly skilled Sales professionals working with Pre-Sales, ecosystems, partners and Technology specialists.
Join the Digital Enterprise team in France, and make amazing things happen!
Who You Are
You definitely bring the following skills and experience:
- 6+ years of sales experience in a dynamic IT, Software, Services and Solution business.
- Minimum BA degree in a business discipline or equivalent.
- Strong track record in achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Ability to understand, articulate and position the value of a technology-based solution to the customer.
- French and English language skills (both spoken and written).
These skills are also desired:
- Mastery in developing trusted customer relationships up to C level.
- Ability to match customer needs with state of the art technology solutions and partners to deliver them.
- Negotiation skills to craft solutions that are beneficial to our customers, partners, and Cisco overall.
- Confidence in applying business and financial expertise to identify and qualify opportunities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to use and engage internal resources such as Marketing, Finance, Legal, Technology Experts, Services and others.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break, and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.
Cisco is an Equal Opportunity Employer and you will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, or any other legally protected basis.