Sr. Software Engineer
Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of InterestInformation Technology
Technology InterestInternet of Everything
We are looking for a highly motivated and hardworking hands-on Sr. Techno Functional Engineer who is hardworking in building end to end solutions for our partners which involves multiple technologies, custom build and packaging solutions.
- Bring together business and functional requirements from external and/or internal partners and end-users, influence and translate requirements into technical specifications to build robust, scalable, supportable solutions that work well between a variety of complex systems.
- Architect, design, review, develop, test and deliver end to end solutions.
- Mentor and develop next generation technical talent.
- Define standard development guidelines, look and feel paradigms, reusable components to craft a coordinated user experience for the clients.
- Participate in technical discussions and provide innovative thoughts and aim to implement.
- Work with various partners including other IT and operations team on long term Solution roadmap.
- Continuously drive development efficiencies collaborating with development and support teams
- Identify gaps, strategic impacts and the risk profile in the technical solution and provide technical recommendations.
Who You'll Work With
- We in Cisco IT are going through a major transformation towards cloud native and software defined services. You will be working with a diverse team that enables Cisco’s Industry leading network of resellers and distributors. We are transitioning from present set of capabilities to a Cloud-native architecture that will support a holistic Partner Relationship Management with the goal of delivering the best experience for our Partner Ecosystem.
Who You Are
You’re a trusted advisor who encourages confidence through communication. The relationships you build with peer team members, executives and other influencers are deep and abiding. Partners love your inventive nature. Your focus is success, and you know how to measure it. You can convey the most complex concepts in the simplest of terms.
- You have a validated background in software design, architecture and development and complete agile development life cycle.
- You have hands-on experience in building proof of concepts using new technology and solutions.
At a minimum, We require
- B.E/B.Tech/M.C.A degree in computer science or related software engineering field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 9+ years of experience in a techno-functional role which is customer-centric within a cloud/software business enablement environment
- 9 years of experience passionate about developing/supporting industry standard web technologies, open source technologies delivery. Hands-on and Strong knowledge of Java /J2EE /Services (SOAP /REST), Oracle-SQL. 4+ years of experience leading teams that have built applications on these technologies stack.
- Strong in OOP Concepts, algorithms and design patterns
- Good working knowledge on relational DB concepts / DML/Pl/SQL Hands on experience with continuous Integration/delivery(CI/CD) tools and concepts
- Good understanding on quality testing /automation
- Working knowledge of Pega, AWS/GCP, Microservice is a Plus
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking ambitious risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with standout personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. We Are Cisco.