Senior Security Engineer
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestInformation Technology
Technology InterestSecurity, Software Development, Testing
What You'll Do
You will architect and lead transformation of Enterprise IdM/IGA architecture at Cisco. Scope of this role involves implementation of industry leading IdM/IGA platform and best practices to support Cisco’s cloud transformation, improve operational efficiency, user experience & security posture.
Identity is at the heart of a companywide transformation that is Key to Cisco's future success, making this an extremely exciting time to join Cisco's Enterprise Security team.
Who You'll Work With
You will work with our innovative Enterprise Security team as well as cross-functionally across IT, Security & Trust Organization and multiple Business units to drive adoption, simplification and automation
Who You Are
It is important that you have passion to learn technologies, can communicate clearly and effectively with the distributed team, possess good critical thinking and analytical skills.
You are an accomplished technical leader in IdM/IGA domain, must have prior industry recognized experience in not just delivering IAM/IGA implementations a large global company, but regarded as a thought leader. Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Must have 10+ years of experience in Architect/Design, build, and maintain an enterprise wide Identity Management solution.
- Deep knowledge of Identity and Access Management end-to-end lifecycle, from HR driven processes (on/off-boarding, conversions, transfer) to IAM compliance and role management.
- Manage the user lifecycle (joiners, movers, leavers) through automation and integration with key systems.
- Good understanding of information security principles and IT infrastructure including operating systems, applications, communications and network protocols.
- Good understanding/working knowledge of the UNIX/Linux systems, active directory, privileged access management, ETL, etc.
- Evaluate and address issues related to performance, stability, scalability, and extensibility of the systems.
- Familiarity with SAML, SSO, MFA,LDAP,AD
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with SailPoint IdentityIQ components: Lifecycle Manager, Compliance Manager and certifications, Application On-Boarding, Access Request, Automated Provisioning and Workflows. Integration with PIM/PAM , UEBA systems
- Experience in implementation of Dynamic Authorization using Attribute Based Access Control (ABAC) , Policy Based Access Control (PBAC) methodologies based upon XACML defined policies.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people. We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco