Sr RF Hardware Engineer
Area of InterestEngineer - Hardware
Who You'll Work With:
Can you push envelopes and work across boundaries? Do you excel both as an individual designer and in team environment? You will be designing, implementing and enabling world's best Wireless solutions. You will own your design and will collaborate with marketing, software, supply chain, and vendors. You will also work with JDM/ODM partners. Together, we will lead in Wireless solutions and transform the industry.
What You'll Do
· HW technical architecture for Wireless Access Point design. Focus on RF area, like wifi chipset, FEM and antenna
· Working knowledge of both WAN and Wireless design/debug, eg mGig ethernet, WiFi, LTE wireless, Bluetooth…etc
· Large HW development experience on wireless design and architecture definition on Wifi PHY/MAC chip, FEM, Antenna, also need cover signal integrity, power integrity, Layouy, EMI…etc.
· The individual will work together with digital engineer to manage JDM vendors, to develop wireless access point products and release to manufacturing
· As an architecture, define the RF requirements/spec, review the design and test report, leading to fix critical issues
· Strong capability to debug critical issues, willing to drive through the bottom of key issues
· Bilingual in Mandarin and English highly desirable
Who You Are:
· 6+ years experience on enterprise wireless access point products
· BSEE or related field degrees + 10 years experience, or MSEE or related field degrees + 8 years experience
· 8+ years of work experience in hardware development and development cycles of complex hardware products
· Excellent communication and analytical skills
· Fast learner, motivated self-starter
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!