UX Ops Lead
Location:San Francisco, California, US
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Security
Senior Product Designer at Cloud Security
San Francisco, CA
What You'll Do
As part of the Cloud Security UX Team, you’ll work with other designers, product managers, and software engineers to build highly usable products as part of a rapid development process. Specifically, you will:
- Design features and interactions for the Cloud Security group of products.
- Conduct customer and user research .
- Produce artifacts such as interaction flows and mock-ups to support development and rapid iteration.
- Create and maintain personas and use cases in order to frame and validate your design work.
- Create and conduct usability tests.
- Work to strengthen UX process and evangelize UX within Cisco Cloud Security.
Who You Are
We’d love to see your outstanding portfolio that shows off your UX achievements, and discuss the business challenges, constraints and design decisions you faced while creating those sample artifacts.
Minimum requirements for this role:
- At least 5 years of experience in user experience design.
- Experience in designing web-based applications for complex enterprise needs.
- Ability to guide complex features from initial concept to production and post-launch evaluation.
- Excellent visualization skills with the ability to clearly articulate concepts visually and verbally.
- Experience mentoring junior designers.
- Strong leadership and people skills.
BONUS: Front-end development skills and/or familiarity with Design Thinking process.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.