Sr. Partner Manager
Location:Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Area of InterestSupply Chain
Who You’ll Work With
Cisco Global Manufacturing Operations Team manages the "make and delivery" part in Supply Chain Operation through managing EMS/ODM relationship and operation.
The team manages our biggest EMS partners including partner strategy, commercial relationship, partner capability development and performance improvements. The impact this team can make is significant in terms of customer satisfaction, growth and profit margin.
What You’ll Do
- Partner Manager is responsible for driving Partner business strategies, investments, capabilities, and overall necessary development as a Cisco supplier. It includes:
Partner Capabilities, Investments, and Overall Development.
New Business Awards
Risk Management -- BCPs, Sustaining Financial Health, ect.
Partner & Site Onboarding / Exiting
- Manages all commercial aspects – business strategies, goals, investments, costs, performance, and contracts – of the partnership between Cisco and Partner
- Acts as a “general manager,” cognizant of all engagements / touch points between Cisco and the EMS Partner
- Understands Cisco’s business needs and requirements, and is the authoritative “one voice of Cisco” regarding business needs, requirements, expectations, and guidance / direction
- Collaborates with key stakeholders to understand and articulate tradeoffs, influence business decisions, and drive satisfactory resolutions
- Lead key projects and Processes establishment
Who You Are
- Excellent presentation and communication skills including written, verbal, and listening skills
- In-depth knowledge of sourcing practices and negotiations
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing processes and procedures, and the networking industry
- Strong knowledge of supply chain management requirements at each phase of development and manufacturing process cycle
- Adept at influencing partner executives
- Capable of influencing internal decision makers to make decisions aligned with strategies and objectives benefiting the entire organization
- Strong team building skills to build bridges between different functional areas
- Industry insights and expertise.
- Executive influencing.
- Strategic planning and execution
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco