Sr Finance Manager, Supply Chain
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestFinance
What You’ll Do
As a Senior Finance Manager supporting our Supply Chain organization your role will include:
- Provide all aspects of finance support to Supply Chain’s Technology & Quality Operations organization, including annual/ quarterly budget planning and forecasting, month/ quarter end close activities, resource / other strategic planning, and process improvement.
- Analyze warranty cost for Cisco products across all BE’s. Collaborate with various cross-functional organizations in both Finance and Operations to review quarterly warranty performance and drive cost reduction.
- Participate in Warranty reimagining program with Accenture, CX and the Warranty Accounting Team to completely revamp the accountability business model.
- Support T&Q’s investment initiatives and provide financial guidance as needed
- Work with business partners to ensure processes and spend execution are in compliance with Cisco’s policy
- Other ad hoc projects
Who You'll Work With
You will work with all levels of Management in T&Q including the T&Q VP, and all Quality Directors and Managers. You will also work cross functionally with all Business Entity and CX Service Finance.
In this role, you will report to the Senior Director of Supply Chain Finance
Who You Are
You’re a trusted advisor who inspires confidence through communication. The relationships you build with executives and other influencers are deep and abiding. Customers will love your inventive nature, which crafts solutions. Your focus is success, and you know how to measure it. You can convey the most complex concepts in the simplest of terms.
- Accounting or Finance education background
- At least 10 years Finance working experience in Tech industry.
- Have strong financial analytical and communication skills.
- BE Finance experience Preferred
- Strong cross functional collaboration competency.
- Ability to Lead and motivate change independently
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!