Sr Finance Analyst- Cloud Security
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestFinance
What You'll Do
You will support the Cloud Security management team in the areas of driving COGS reporting, forecasting, and annual planning cadence; partner with the central Security finance team on quarterly business & portfolio reviews, monthly and quarterly reporting, business analytics, and other FP&A support. Other responsibilities include:
- Build positive relationship with Business Operations, Engineering, Sales, and SBG Finance teams to provide business and finance insights
- Proactively identify, develop and implement improvements to existing reporting and business processes
- Responsible for the Cloud COGS reporting and forecasting process, improve forecast accuracy, and understanding forecast drivers
- Refine and develop monthly and quarterly operation/finance reviews. Responsible for reporting key financial information for effective decision-making
- Ad-hoc analysis relating to operational efficiency in partnership with the business operations team and SBG finance FP&A
Who You'll Work With
In this highly visible position, you interact with a broad range of partners, which includes the Cloud Network Security management team, Security Sales team, and SBG finance FP&A.
Who You Are
You are a creative thinker, high-energy finance professional who is dedicated to encouraging a teamwork environment and has the ability to provide practical insights for the finance and business leadership team.
- BS degree in accounting, finance, or business with 4-6 years of proven experience
- SaaS business experiences. Experience in enterprise technologies is a plus
- Strong analytical skills & attention to detail, with the ability to calibrate communications to the level of detail appropriate to the situation and audience
- Self Starter who regularly takes initiative and can balance multiple projects simultaneously, demonstrating creativity and judgment while prioritizing appropriately to meet tight deadlines
- A proven track record to problem tackle and proactively address issues in a professional and effective manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Hyperion Essbase, Business Objects
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!