Sr. Director, IFS Next Horizon Impact – Activation & Inspiration
Location:Offsite, RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestHuman Resources
What You'll Do
You have the unique opportunity to lead the creation of our vision, strategy, and execution for the Next Horizon Impact leveraging the power of inspiration to create action across our employee, customer, supplier, partner, and community stakeholders. This role will convene and coalesce stakeholders from across the company, industry, and the community, leveraging the thought leadership of behavioral economics plus digitization to make impact a habit. This will deliver exponential impact and set the bar for the industry and serve as a cornerstone for how we build an inclusive future for all.
Who You'll Work With
You are a high performing business leader, general manager, and original thinker, who sees the world in new ways and connects dots that others don’t always see. You inspire teams to get curious and proximate to our most pressing challenges and biggest opportunities and take action, individually and collectively, that will create meaningful impact. You have mastered the craft of digital marketing and communications and have the ability to create new models for activation. You are a strategic thinker, capable of using data and insights to communicate business and social impact to drive decision-making and actions. You are experienced in working across the company at every level and in the community (senior management to employees and across the full spectrum of diversity). You are confident in leading teams to pursue ambitious goals, working at a fast pace with rapid cycle collaboration and delivering extraordinary results. You are a leader who values candor, learning, and continuous improvement. You inspire teams to push beyond the predictable and deliver extraordinary results.
Inclusive Future & Strategy is responsible for designing Cisco’s next horizon people strategy to deliver on the company’s commitment to power an inclusive future for all.
Who You Are
This position will report to the Vice President, Inclusive Future & Strategy and Cisco’s Chief Inclusion & Collaboration Officer.
· Provide subject matter expertise in nonprofit relationships to work with internal Cisco teams in Corporate Affairs, Country Leadership, Community Impact and Government Affairs.
· Reach out to and garner relationships with nonprofit and government leaders for real-time feedback on community needs and serve as a liaison between community organizations and Cisco.
· Develop new models of activation through digital platforms that create inspiration and deliver exponential action and impact. Always on.
· Deliver expertise in executive communications, including digital media, website development, social, email communication, executive summaries and Power Point presentations.
· Build, manage, and execute at scale the infrastructure and repeatable processes to deliver impact as a motion that is integrated into our systems and policies, individually needed for our stakeholders (employees, suppliers, customers, and partners).
· Identify opportunities to pivot focus/efforts as needed as impact from actions and drive change management strategies designed to increase the awareness and adoption of current I&C offerings and solutions as well as business-specific strategies and programs
· Build and nurture persona driven marketing campaigns aligned to objectives and priorities across Inclusive Future and Strategy team.
· Manage, govern, and grow the Inclusive Communities and Partnerships
· Provide a consultative approach to activation across Cisco, it’s partners, suppliers, and communities.
· Work with corp comms, digital and brand teams to ensure we’re aligning to our corporate storytelling practice and editorial board.
· Scale Community Impact as Cisco’s innovative approach to recognizing and celebrating all the ways we make a positive impact on people, society and the planet.
· High performing business leader with strong standing and good network
· Strong analytical skills and attention to detail, while staying focused on the big picture