Sr Director, Healthcare Delivery Lead
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Alternate LocationUS - Open
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
What You'll Do
CX AMERICAS is hiring a Senior Director to lead our Healthcare Vertical Team. In this role, you will influence and accelerate the healthcare growth strategy for CX (Customer Experience), expand the vertical team, work across with CX delivery leaders, Cisco Industry Group, CX product house and the Business Unit leads to ensure that customers in this vertical value and are delighted with their Cisco experience.
You will be responsible for:
• Leading the healthcare vertical at CX AMER, build a direct team and drive growth for healthcare clients across all Cisco solutions
• Creating medium-term strategic vision to accelerate growth in the vertical, with nearer term plans to capture that growth; set appropriate lead and lag KPIs
• Helping to shift the way Cisco services healthcare clients - think differently about this dynamic set of clients, and bring our solutions to them in a more integrated and outcome-oriented fashion
• Developing strategy to improve healthcare client acquisition, satisfaction and retention
• Drive focus, relevant healthcare solutions - able to anticipate key features, tools, capabilities required to outperform (or achieve parity) with competitive offerings in the eyes of Healthcare providers (e.g. public and private health systems, hospitals, clinics)
• Proactively building strategic internal and external relationships to drive growth in healthcare vertical
• Becoming the trusted advisor/liaison in healthcare. Bring the outside-in perspective by identifying key trends, regulation/compliance, and client needs
• Growing the vertical, business and technical expertise aligned with current and future business needs of healthcare in CX
• Providing oversight to healthcare complex deals where the theater needs deeper assistance
• Coordinating high profile issues within customer organization and throughout Cisco’s partner concern chain regarding healthcare vertical
• Establishing a regular cadence or reviewing vertical performance quarterly, making appropriate adjustments as warranted
• As needed, contributing to the identification of strategic partnerships to foster aims
Product credibility: Product improvement and (limited) customization will be critical to success in Healthcare, so should have proven ability to effectively engage and pressure test Product Manager roadmaps and timetables, and be able to influence these organizations.
Who You'll Work With
• Collaborate with the CX delivery leaders, Technology and Transformation Group (TTG), Sales, CX Product Management team, Cisco Industry Group and the Business Units to ensure that healthcare solutions are prioritized and healthcare customer needs are met and exceeded.
Who You Are
• 10+ years relevant IT healthcare industry experience, including 3+ years with hospitals/healthcare providers
• Expert in healthcare vertical that keeps abreast of industry trends, competitors and industry IT issues, to bring the outside in
• Understand healthcare customer needs and align architectural and vertical expertise to multi-functional teams to drive decisions that enhance customer value
• Build and maintain relationships with an ecosystem of partners ranging from key industry gatekeepers and control points (e.g. Epic) to ISVs and point solution providers with differentiated capabilities
• Experience building and delivering persuasive, successful business cases to senior audiences to drive new investments, accelerate features or shift roadmaps, form new partnerships on the basis of strategic and competitive advantage, financial impact
• Demonstrated leadership and entrepreneurial experience, with the ability to navigate complex organization structure and numerous stakeholders, to drive actions and outcomes
• Strong ability to interpret qualitative and quantitative data to create business implications and ability to translate into easily understood insights
• Understanding of Collaboration, Security, Data Center, Cloud and Networking technologies. Cisco products knowledge is a plus.
• You grow with taking complex vertical and business problems and finding solutions that propel our business forward.
• You grow teams and thrive in their individual and collective successes.
• You have a passion for customer excellence and know the impact that a strong team can make to the overall customer experience.