Sr Director - Canada Theater Leader
Location:Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
The Sr. Director, Customer Experience, Canada is the leader of a ~$300M business. You will be responsible for leading, building and growing the Customer Experience business in the Canada theater. This Sr. Director will drive customer management, delivery excellence, and the customer success business and motions to optimize the customer business results – moving customers through Choose-Use-Love Cisco solutions.
Working in direct alignment with the Canada sales leaders, this leader will need to create the best customer experience and success capabilities while also delivering the best service delivery experience in the world.
Who You’ll Work With
Reporting to the Senior Vice President, Customer Experience, Americas, and leading an organization of approximately 100 employees and contractors, this Sr. Director will need to be able to manage, lead and operate an integrated services and customer success P&L. You will also lead from the front in terms of customer presence, impact and influence. The role requires a strong combination of general management experience, customer facing expertise, service delivery business experience and a proven record of managing a complex P&L while transforming the business (roles, results, and business model) and team.
What You’ll Do
The Sr. Director, CX Canada must be completely “comfortable being uncomfortable” and lead in a selfless, agile and urgent manner.
- You will have 15 years of experience in the software, services and technology industry sector with proven general management experience.
- Organizational financial responsibilities of a services and product P&L at scale.
- Depth leading a customer experience, customer success-oriented function
- Knowledge of Customer Success/Experience models and motions.
- An undergraduate degree in an engineering discipline (preferably); a graduate degree in
- A sales-oriented executive with a demonstrated record of accomplishment while being detail oriented, coupled with a heavy emphasis on operating within a fast-paced environment on a global scale.
- A results-oriented executive with the ability to carry out program execution successfully and a background of operating within a large-scale multinational corporation.
- A strategic thinker with a combination of analytical, influencing, leadership and communication skills coupled with a positive, can-do attitude.
- While acting as a compelling solutions leader, he or she must also have business acumen with the ability to connect technical and managerial decisions with impact on the business, and the ability to actively and meaningfully contribute to business and strategy decisions.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities, having led at least multi-hundred person teams who develop and deliver a complex portfolio of products.
- He or she will be a dynamic and strong team player with the ability to build senior level relationships cross-functionally and with peers across a diverse audience.
- At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
- Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.