Sr. Cloud Native Product Manager
Location:Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Security
What You'll Do
We are looking for a Lead Product Manager with a passion for cloud-native security and the next major development in how applications are developed, deployed, and operated. This transformation provides a new opportunity to reinvent application security – dynamic, effective and efficient. The cloud-native way.
As a Product Owner, your ultimate responsibility will be to deliver an outstanding product to our customers, focusing on our Cloud Security offering. You’ll do that by maintaining a product backlog to be fulfilled by our agile development team, prioritizing work items to maximize business value while accelerating the team's thought leadership position as a renowned innovator.
Who You'll Work With
The Emerging Technologies and Incubation (ET&I) team is a highly visible group which reports directly to Cisco’s CEO. ET&I focuses on the next wave of innovation by anticipating, investing in, and incubating new technologies and business ventures.
You will be part of the Incubation team, to develop new solutions, and bring them to market in a startup like environment.
- Own the product backlog. Understand the customers’ needs, competitive landscape, and Aqua’s vision. Use these insights to continuously optimize the product backlog throughout the agile scrum ceremonies.
- Innovate. Always explore new ideas, new directions, and new ways to do things dramatically better.
- Be detailed. Decompose backlog items into granular epics, stories, and tasks ready for the development team to start work.
- Collaborate. Collaborate effectively with key external and internal stakeolders, to determine the best experience and optimal approach for delivering the backlog.
- Be data driven. Use analytics, metrics, and key performance indicators to measure the product progress.
- Act as the product ambassador. Become the subject matter leader both internally and externally. Write blog posts, how-tos, solution briefs and more.
Who You Are
- Experience as a product owner of a SaaS product.
- Proven agile experience.
- BSc in computer-science/engineering, or 3-5 years experience in software development.
- Fluent English - writing and speaking.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience working with large enterprise customers – advantage.
- Experience in cyber security and cloud-native technologies - advantage.
- Substantial experience with container technologies (e.g., Kubernetes, Docker)
- Knowledge of DevOps methodologies, CI/CD tooling and/or cloud platforms (e.g., Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure)
- Interest in DevSecOps, security engineering and methodologies
- Knowledge of security engineering, architectures and/or tooling.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us!