Solutions Architect - Dutch Speaking
Area of InterestInformation Technology
Solutions Architect - Dutch Speaking
What You'll Do
Cisco is looking for a Solutions Architect for Enterprise in our Professional Services team to help with strategic project delivery. The Solutions Architect is a critical customer facing role that requires the instinctive ability to recognize gaps in customer capabilities and to translate them into business requirements and an execution strategy. The solutions typically span horizontally cross architectural boundaries and clearly target solutions to business challenges and drive outcomes in the customer environment.
It is expected that the Solutions Architect will be delivering outcomes for Cisco’s Professional Services engagements for the digital campus and data center solutions, with responsibilities including, but not limited to the following:
- Responsible for the development of the overall vision that underlies the customer-centric solution, and plays a primary role in the design and implementation of that end-to-end solution.
- Responsible for engaging and influencing multiple constituents across the Advanced Services to drive Services-wide engagements.
- Lowers customer risk and demonstrates customer assets by consolidating and reconciling requirements, refining and validating dependencies, and confirming readiness for transformation
- Creates opportunities by Identifying gaps in customers' capabilities and relating them to business and technical architectures (solutions).
- Be responsible for the project life cycle, from initial kickoff through requirements analysis, design and implementation phases for projects within the solution area.
- Surveys customer landscape for solution insights, direction, vendors, and methods.
- Focuses on identification and execution of specific solutions that are multi-architectural.
- Orchestrates activities of Solution Architects from Cisco internal or third parties towards a common solution.
- Creates a safe, respectful working experience for customers and colleagues, where we empower and learn from each other.
Who You'll Work With
Our Cisco Advanced Services organization helps customers optimize their network investment and speed adoption and migration of advanced technologies. We are part of a worldwide organization within Cisco Services that provides Cisco's customers and partners with a suite of professional engineering support offerings to achieve a high-performance network for the next generation of network applications. Cisco is an equal opportunities employer. You will work with people who embrace the value of diversity.
Who You Are
The Solutions Architect is often a highly seasoned architect who has experience leading multiple projects and has usually performed in a variety of different roles in that life cycle.
- You ride complexity and you are driven by curiosity for solutions and for people. You want to set the example and like to empower others.
- Requires an undergraduate degree (or equivalent).
- Experience in customer centric roles, within delivery, IT, engineering; experience with Cisco Routers and Switches, SDN / NFV, Data Center Solutions, ACI or SDA project delivery, SD WAN solutions.
- CCIE preferred; experience with Containers, Ansible, Python, CI/CD environments and Cloud providers seen as a plus
- Requires proven and effective leadership and collaboration skills, with the ability to work optimally with others through conflicting pressures and priorities while resolving complex issues.
- Ability to be a trusted advisor to influence, inspire confidence and build deep and enduring relationships with key executives who influence or make business decisions.
- Possess core skills in: problem solving, negotiating, business writing, customer relationship management, effective presentation, and active listening.
- Ability to understand customer strategies, business challenges, and desired business outcomes and develop a technology, solutions-oriented strategy that can deliver those outcomes.
- Conversant in IT operations processes (e.g., ITIL) and how IT processes, practices, and capabilities are used in solution development, deployment, and management.
- Ability to deliver long-term, strategic business relationships that bring business growth results.
- Understands and can translate between client and Cisco technology methodologies and standards.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the Services Portfolio of offerings.
- Dutch language is a hard requirement due to interaction with Public Sector Customers and travel on-site.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people. We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities. Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco