Solutions Architect - Mobility
Location:Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
What You’ll Do
As a Architect, you will steer a Pan-India IP transformation project for one of the largest SPs in India. This engagement encompasses the introduction of new Cisco products and technologies in the customer network while helping them migrate from existing/ legacy technology / Architecture seamlessly
Solid grasp of SP networks, services and business processes/ priorities to technology mapping are a requirement.
- You will be responsible for Planning, Design, Implementation, and Optimization of Wireless Solutions. Main focus will be on End to end Mobility Architectures, with a baseline focus on 3G/4G mobile packet core (LTE, UMTS/CDMA), signaling, Mobile transport and backhaul technologies, Applications such as Policy, IMS, VoLTE, and Billing.
- Planning and design with customer, account teams and business units to build Customer Requirements Documents (CRDs), designs (HLD, LLD) Integration and acceptance test plans, Assessment reports and other documents needed for consulting.
- Design responsibilities will include sizing, scalability planning, content billing, routing and traffic planning, service selection.
- You will required to build low-level designs for Service Provider rollouts of Mobile Wireless Solutions.
- Implementation services will include on-site and remote support, configuration, network connectivity and testing of services, NRFU/Acceptance, and Customer and Partner training and workshops. NCE will provide lifecycle services for various types of engagements including Proof-of Concept, Early Field Trials, Pre-sales Trials and large scale deployments. Up to 50% travel may be required
Who You'll Work With
CX is a team of exceptional technical guides whose #1 focus is to deliver best in class customer experience. We help tackle the toughest business challenges with network-centric solutions that accelerate customer and partner success and dedication. Our success is validated through outstanding financial results, growing customer happiness metrics, industry recognition, and employee happiness scores.
Join us as we transform the world of tomorrow. Develop creative ideas on how to work better and smarter. Influence and participate in top-priority projects that have a real impact. Play a crucial role in driving next-gen innovations in the areas of network automation, analytics and insights. Invent, design, and create solutions to transform how we work, live, learn and play. A group of highly skilled, dynamic, diverse, and passionate engineers who go above and beyond in assisting not just the customer but also their teammates and peers. In this role, you will collaborate extensively with engineering, technical marketing engineers, user-experience designers, and peer engineers to build a cohesive strategy and help customer adopt Cisco’s intent-based architectures. You will also work with Cisco sales and customers to drive awareness and adoption of new solutions, and garner customers insights to drive future solution development.
Who you are
- Typically requires B.Tech, M.Tech, BE, MS or equivalent plus 10-12 years related technical experience.
- Good experience in Consulting are required.
- Strong knowledge in IP internetworking including routing protocols, LAN Switching and security.
- Knowledge and experience of Cisco equipment such as ASR 1K, 6500, 7600, ISG, ASR 5K.
- 3G/4G/5G mobile packet core (LTE, UMTS/CDMA)
- Should have experience in working with Products like SGW, PGW, MME, GGSN, SGSN, PDSN/HA.
- Applications such as Policy, IMS & VoLTE
- Knowledge on WiFi and Femto access points, gateways, security, network management additionally along with Service Controllers, Content Billing Servers, etc. is an added advantage.
- Good technical writing skills and experience in writing high and low level designs (including drawings), test and implementation plans.
- Strong customer-interaction skills and architectural skills
At Cisco, each person brings their different talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.