Solution Sales Specialist - Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) Team
Location:London, United Kingdom
Alternate LocationAnywhere in the UK
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video, Internet of Everything, Networking, Wireless, Mobility
In responding to the unique challenges thrown up by the global pandemic event of the past 18 months, all businesses have had to ensure their own resilience and continuity. For most this has meant shifting entire workforces to fully remote working, in turn generating new expectations amongst employees for a hybrid and secure future of work experience. As a result, the corporate perimeter must now ensure secure access beyond traditional confines and reach the employee at wherever they are working, at home, in the office, or on the move. In doing so organisations will need to ensure their employees and their data are secure, whilst making the application and network access experience the best it can be - in other words Secure Access Service Edge (SASE). Cisco is coupling its market position as the largest SD-WAN provider in the world with its leadership role in zero-trust and cloud security to deliver an even better outcome for our customers. With the breadth and depth of our networking and security portfolio, Cisco is delivering a more complete SASE architecture than any of our competitors. Cisco's approach to SASE combines network, security, and cross-platform visibility into a single, cloud-native service to help secure access wherever users and applications reside. In addition to having the right market conditions, capabilities, products and services, we need the right people to take us there.
Who You Are
In being an integral part of a new specialist team in this area for Cisco UK & Ireland, you are someone who positively thrives in the challenge of being at the heart of something fresh and exciting. You will relish the opportunity to engage with our customer stakeholders at senior levels, comfortable and credible in building and articulating business led conversations. You will understand precisely the challenges our customers are facing and be skilled in showing, in their own terms and language, how Cisco can help deliver the outcomes they seek. Customers and colleagues will recognise your clear & obvious expertise and appreciate the upbeat positivity and humility with which you go about your day. You are someone with a strong sense of purpose, motivated to succeed and are energised by working as part of a team to achieve our collective goals. You will be an accomplished collaborator – successfully working across multiple areas, all with varied goals, objectives, plans, processes and timelines to one coherent customer value case. This is a rare and valuable skill.
At minimum, we expect you to have a BA/BS, 3-5 years cybersecurity and / or networking sales experience (including, but not limited to SD-WAN, DNS Security, Secure Web Gateway, Secure Internet Gateway), you should possess excellent individual sales skills driving sales opportunities and you’ll have a demonstrated track record of pursuing and handling sizeable sales engagements.
Who You'll Work With
You will be part of an exceptional team of passionate and driven Cisco Solution Specialists responsible for helping bringing Cisco’s SASE solution capabilities to our customers and partners. You’ll have access to an incredibly talented community of specialist and field account teams across the whole of Cisco UK & Ireland’s business and further afield. Day-to-day you will work directly with customers, partners, Cisco account teams plus other specialists across our Networking, Security & Observability portfolio.
What You’ll Do
· Call up on your strong & polished executive presence to pursue senior stakeholder level engagement aimed at delivering their business outcomes today & into the future.
· Adopt solution-based approach to selling, utilising your experience of leading large, multi-faceted and often complex sales engagements
· Couple your highly engaging presentation style with excellent communication & influencing skills to regularly evangelise Cisco’s capabilities to customers, partners, colleagues and stakeholders.
· Call on your demonstrable experience & success in selling cloud-based cybersecurity and software-defined networking solutions to customers in either private and / or public sector organisations.
· Continually build and hone your expert-level understanding and credibility around all aspects of SASE and Zero Trust, applying this knowledge to differentiate our solution capabilities relative to alternative, competing solutions.
· Drive tangible impact through consistent activity, pipeline development and quota achievement, balancing the intensity of short-term pressures with overall longer-term goals.
· Work collaboratively with team members - sharing, learning and refining – playing your part in helping the team to continually develop and improve its’ capabilities and impact.
· Work in partnership with Cisco’s existing field account and specialist teams to help drive a comprehensive and efficient go-to-market across our customer segments.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.) Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colourful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!