Solution Sales Specialist - Full Stack Observability Team
Location:London, United Kingdom
Alternate LocationAnywhere in the UK
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video, Internet of Everything, Networking, Wireless, Mobility
Our customers businesses are defined by the applications and digital processes upon which they run. Ensuring internal and external customers enjoy the best possible experience of those applications is not just a competitive differentiator, it is paramount. At Cisco we take pride in our unwavering focus on providing our customers with precisely the right solutions to their most pressing business needs. Providing visibility & insights across the application, infrastructure, security and network domains (Full Stack Observability) and bringing that all together are fundamental in ensuring optimal application experience. At Cisco therefore we are uniquely placed to help our customers achieve what is a clear business priority for them.
Who You Are
In being an integral part of a new specialist team in this area for Cisco UK & Ireland, you are someone who positively thrives in the challenge of being at the heart of something fresh and exciting. You will relish the opportunity to engage with our customer stakeholders at the most senior levels, comfortable and credible in building and articulating business led conversations and the explicit messaging that resonates at ‘CxO Level’. You will understand precisely the challenges our customers are facing and be skilled in showing, in their own terms and language, how Cisco can help deliver the outcomes they seek. Customers and colleagues will recognise your clear & obvious expertise and appreciate the upbeat positivity and humility with which you go about your day. You are someone with a strong sense of purpose, motivated to succeed and are energised by working as part of a team to achieve our collective goals. You will be an accomplished collaborator – successfully working across multiple areas, all with varied goals, objectives, plans, processes and timelines to one coherent customer value case. This is a rare and valuable skill.
At minimum, we expect you to have a BA/BS, 3-5 years' experience driving sales opportunities and you’ll have a demonstrated track record of pursuing and handling large & complex sales engagements.
Who You'll Work With
You will be part of an exceptional team of passionate and driven Cisco Solution Specialists responsible for helping bringing Cisco’s suite of observability capabilities to our customers and partners. You’ll have access to an incredibly talented community of specialist and field account teams across the whole of Cisco UK & Ireland’s business and further afield.
What You’ll Do
· Pursue CxO and senior line-of-business level engagement aimed at delivering their business outcomes today & into the future.
· Adopt solution-based approach to selling, utilising your experience of leading large, multi-faceted and often complex sales engagements
· Use your engaging presentation style & excellent communication skills to regularly evangelise Cisco’s capabilities to customers, partners, colleagues and stakeholders.
· Call on your demonstrable experience & success in selling software or cloud-based applications to large private and public sector organisations.
· Drive tangible impact through consistent activity, pipeline development and quota achievement.
· Work collaboratively with team members - sharing, learning and refining – playing your part in helping the team to continually develop and improve its’ capabilities and impact.
· Use in-depth business, technical, and financial analyses to understand the baseline and future capabilities of the client; as part of this analysis, align client strategic business and technical objectives with the required capabilities which we provide.
· Build expert-level understanding and credibility around IT Ops, Software & Applications and apply this knowledge to differentiate our platform relative to alternative, competing solutions.
· Document gap analysis of clients’ current versus desired state, identifying specific opportunities for improvement using Cisco’s Full-Stack Observability solutions and services.
· Work in partnership with Cisco’s existing field account and specialist teams to help drive a comprehensive and efficient go-to-market across our customer segments.
· Independently identify, develop & manage new client relationships as required
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.) Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colourful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!