Solution Sales Manager, Service Provider
Location:Riyadh, Ar Riyad, Saudi Arabia
Area of InterestSales - Product
Technology InterestService Provider
What You'll Do
Service Provider theater in Cisco is responsible for business with Service provider customers. In Cisco SP theater, we help the Service Providers grow their network and revenues from voice, video and data services, transform their networks and shape their vision for the future.
The Account Manager in Cisco is the key contact for our customers: we are looking for a bright individual who will own and nurture the relationships, building and executing the sales strategy for Mobily in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Ideally you will need to have experience of selling to Service Providers.
Your success will reflect in sales achievements, long term customer relationships and satisfaction.
In this job you will:
- Focus on an outstanding customer experience and become your customers’ trusted advisor.
- Own and develop the Cisco Account Management Business Plan.
- Orchestrate cross-functional team members to deliver complete business solutions.
- Work closely with the Cisco teams, to drive the strategy and delivery of new solutions,
products and services.
- Plan and execute the sales strategy in order to meet the agreed milestones and timescales
and to ensure that sales targets are achieved or exceeded.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Deliver accurate business metrics, monthly forecasts, weekly commits and pipeline
- Anticipate any change in the opportunities, market, customer needs and requirements that
could impact the overall revenue target.
At Cisco you will be the first to benefit from what our technology can offer. Our approach is to enable you to be flexible in how you arrange your work, making sure you give and take the best.
Who You'll Work With
We are Cisco Sales. We sell solutions and products that make our customers successful.
Our focus is to find and solve their most critical problems and help them harness new market opportunities.
We anticipate our customers’ needs, as the world shifts in an unprecedented transformation and technology impacts everything.
You will join a team of highly skilled Sales professionals working with Pre-Sales and Technology specialists.
Who You Are
You bring 5+ years of sales experience
• Must ideally have experience selling to Telcos/ Service providers across core Cisco Data Centre Architectures.
• Minimum BA or Engineering degree or equivalent.
• Demonstrate success in achieving and exceeding sales targets.
• Able to understand, articulate and position the value of a technology-based solution to the customer.
• Write and speak English and Arabic fluently.
• Mastery in developing trusted customer relationships.
• Ability to match customer needs with state of the art technology solutions and partners to deliver them.
• Negotiation skills to craft solutions that are beneficial to our customers, partners and Cisco overall.
• Confidence in applying business and financial expertise to identify and qualify opportunities.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Ability to leverage and engage internal resources such as Marketing, Technology Experts, Services and others.
A plus to have some technical background on:
- Data Center switching and computing
- Mobile and fixed backhauling and aggregation
- Software defined Networking and Orchestration
- Security Solutions
At Cisco, each person brings their excellent talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.