Solution Consultant - Compensation
Area of InterestHuman Resources
People & Communities - Digital Experience, Workday Solution Consultant – Compensation
Who You'll Work With
Workday Solutions team is a Global Digital Product team providing production support for our enterprise HRMS platform and delivering new capabilities and value into the platform. We are partners with our People and Communities leadership team and enable digital solutions for our portfolio of offerings for our people @ Cisco. We have a culture of innovation, collaboration and digital curiosity and are continually seeking to improve our approach to the work we do.
What You’ll Do
- Create and maintain all the compensation setup and worker data modification
- Create and maintain all job setup components
- Troubleshoot compensation related defects and provide resolution as a Level 2 support
- Continuously research Workday Community to check for enhancements, updates in Workday
- Participating in cross functional discussions on future enhancements
- Over time train the new Compensation resources and provide guidance and instruction to other team members and coaching to more junior team members.
- Liaison with all product areas for new WD releases
- Keeps design and process documentation current
- Understands other compensation solutions and applications and how they interact with Workday
- Interface regularly with all the Workday product teams
Who You Are
- Wired with curiosity for all things digital and a passion for learning and continuous improvement
- Possesses sound analytical problem-solving and documentation skills
- Manage multiple priorities and continuously look to prioritize individual scope
- Strong decision making and critical thinking capabilities
- Comfortable working with minimal supervision and possesses excellent interpersonal skills and teaming skills
- Ability to clearly communicate and develop a shared understanding of complex concepts, including via delivering training/demos (presentations and/or facilitation) both in person and virtual (webex and/or telepresence)
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco. "