Location:San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestInformation Technology
Technology InterestBig Data, Analytics, Cloud and Data Center, Software Development, Testing
Cisco Commerce is the CPQO system that is in-built and is used by Cisco to capture quotes and orders. Cisco's entire revenue of $50B flows through our system and Commerce supports all routes to market (Direct, 1-Tier, 2-Tier, Distributors). In addition to supporting the current business, Commerce is responsible for enabling new countries, business models and other growth strategies.
What You'll Do
We are looking for a dynamic product management and solution architect to engage with the related business units to drive IT’s commerce transformation and will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for innovating, planning and building blueprints for next-generation commerce platform and business transformation including Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) solution, with focus on Sales, Customer Success, renewals, business processes
- Engages with cross functional team to build design artifacts and solution blueprints for IT's commerce platform to meet the unique needs of Cisco’ Business, XaaS, and recurring revenue businesses to enable high-velocity sales motions.
- Builds relationships and drives collaboration with customers and partners
- Optimally collaborate and communicate cross-functionally with global functional leaders, business units, engineering, sales, and marketing to gain a comprehensive understanding of their needs and represent their points of view with internal IT teams to craft platform innovation, development & delivery.
Who You Will Work With
As a solution architect, you will be part of a highly talented team that has a passion for problem solving. You will be working with other architects, analysts, program managers and development engineers in this role in solving cutting edge business problems and drive Cisco's growth and improve operations.
Who You Are
- Top-tier hands on product leader with deep experience in building and delivering software products in ecommerce domain.
- Strong understanding of quote to cash processes and technology platforms and hands on leadership
- Successful implementation and Commerce / CPQ packaged software.
- Track record of delivering Enterprise SaaS products that drive significant revenues
- Sustained, successful trajectory (at least 10 years) in software development & in leading or supporting the execution of software-focused groundbreaking initiatives in large organizations
- Strong experience in partnering with design, engineering & other product teams to ship products that build customer value
- Successful track record of developing product strategy and leading teams to ship product features that bring the strategy to life.
- Have excellent communication skills, and the ability to confidently share vision & roadmap to internal/external audiences
- Ability to drive cross-functional collaboration & understand the customer
- Customer experience central to IT strategy. Need to manage and all aspects of the SaaS commerce platform experience.
- Understanding customers & communicating with org will be critical
- Ability to quickly come up-to-speed in a complex IT environment
- Ability to exhibit certain amount of forward thinking that is not based on conventional solutions, and willingness to explore them.
- Understand the state of the industry packages, trends, and standard methodologies.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco