Software Sales Specialist - EMEAR
Location:Feltham, United Kingdom
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Technology InterestSoftware Development, Testing
Job Description – Software Sales Specialist
Cisco is making its biggest transformation to date. The shift to Software. By 2022, 35% of our revenues will come from Software, of which 85% will be Recurring and of that 50% will be a Buying Program.
The EMEAR Software team is core to delivering this success and scale is critical. As we can only succeed if we all come together as one salesforce to deliver this transformational sales motion.
We are looking for a new core member to ensure we achieve our Buying Program goal.
Your role and responsibilities will be to find opportunities for growth and package them in programs that can be delivered across EMEAR against agreed Metrics for success.
You will need to be sales person, who can build a strategy and clearly articulate it to ensure that it evokes buy-in and growth is sales, at scale.
· Drive accountability of Buying Program attach across multiple unique communities – Sales, SE, Architectures, Renewals, Partner, CX. Understand their critical success factors and how we can map to them to evoke action and deliver bookings growth.
· Understand the power of data to evoke action.
· Create a strong narrative with a clear and simple message
Experience & Skills Required
· Adaptable, comfortable with rapid pace of change, and able to function independently in a highly dynamic environment. Capable of performing a "Player Coach" role.
· Highly persuasive with the ability to sell multi-architecture licensing in Enterprise Agreements and drive executive-level conversations with customers, Procurement, Finance, Legal, Partners, and Cisco teams that translate into orders
· Minimum 10 years successfully selling information technology solutions (Example: Security, Collab, Enterprise Networking)
· Preferred: 5 years’ experience in selling Software, Subscriptions, licensing, etc
· Excellent written, Excel spreadsheets, and verbal communications skills as well as good listening and strong presentation skills
· Proven ability to work cross functionally leveraging indirect leadership to gain support and investment
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.