Software Sales Business Development Manager-Taiwan
Area of InterestBusiness Development
The Software Sales BDM role is a highly critical, strategic advisor and technical expert that engages with customers to accelerate their Software full stack observability of Cisco products & solutions that transform their business and drive business outcomes. The role resides within the Cisco Business Development organization, one of Cisco’s fastest growing teams.
As a Software Sales BDM, will play a leading and pivotal role in facilitating Cisco’s transition to Software and recurring revenue within TAIWAN. You will be the subject matter expert advising Cisco customers and partners on Cisco’s Software full stack observability across all architectures.
Role & Responsibilities
The role is a consultative seller with a commercially oriented approach who understands, at a high level, the technology stacks that underpin Cisco’s commercial offers. You relish outside of the box thinking, you thrive in challenging situations and enjoy overcoming objections to help our customers, our partners, and Cisco to realise the extended value a software led approach can deliver.
Demand generation / pipeline building
- Complex Sales Cycle Management
- Proposal generation
- Forecast accuracy and quota attainment
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Self Starter
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent commercial acumen
- Cross Architecture (Enterprise Networking, Data Centre, Collaboration & Security) experience preferred.
· 15 years of experience in technical consulting or direct customer interfacing/engagement role with a deep understanding of industry best practices related to domain
· Thorough understanding of the technical fundamentals of aligned technology/specialization areas, including features and use cases, and an ability to define and articulate how technology can be used to solve business challenges
· Strong SaaS and on-premise selling experience is a best
· Suggested Cisco technical Certifications: CCNA / CCNP / CCDP/ CCIE or equivalent strongly preferred
· Suggested Cisco Success Mgmt certifications: Cisco Certified Success Specialist
· CISM / CISSP or equivalent strongly preferred.
· BS Engineering, Computer Science, Masters preferred
The role will work closely with account teams (including partners), architecture PSS, Services and Cisco Capital, and take a leading role managing opportunities on the ground. He/ She will also work closely with customers to establish what Enterprise buying program model best aligns to their current and future needs, as well as be able to demonstrate and articulate the broader value proposition and economic benefits associated to consuming via an Enterprise Agreement over more traditional transactional models.