Software Engineering Internship - Bachelor/Master- Bulgaria
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video, Networking, Software Development, Testing
Start date: flexible
Location: Sofia, virtual during the pandemic
What You'll Do
The Webex Teams engineering team is offering an internship program for motivated future Software Engineers. The main focus will be to study, develop and test a broad range of next generation features as part of its Software Development Team.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in the next phase of product growth and convergence in the Cloud Collaboration space.
If you were to join our team, here are some of the things you would do in a typical week:
- Design, code, test and document your features.
- Work in a scrum team, participate in team planning, stand-up meetings and end of sprint demonstrations.
Who You'll Work With
We are an integral part of a global software engineering team, creating Cisco's next generation of client software for Cloud collaboration. We use the latest technologies; have the right work environment and equipment to deliver our product to hundreds of thousands of users. You have a unique opportunity to join this disruptive software team and unleash the capabilities of Cloud collaboration.
Who You Are
Here are things that we think are important for this role:
- You work well in a team. When things go wrong, you want to fix them.
- You write clear, safe, good quality code
- You are a good communicator. You are a good listener, and you can explain your ideas well.
- Active student B.Sc./M.Sc. or equivalents in the areas of Computer Science, Information Technology, or other equivalent disciplines
- Strong background in C++ or Java
- Good understanding of software engineering practices and OOP.
There are a few things that will help your application:
- Practical experience with GIT.
- Experience with Confluence.
- Knowledge of code repositories and automation test frameworks
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.