Software Engineer - 1372616 - Oracle EBS and Fusion Cloud with ERP & SCM Module
Area of InterestInformation Technology
Technology InterestSoftware Development, Testing
Who We Are:
Today’s challenging business environment is more than that – it’s a period of disruption between the pandemic, global business change and internal process complexity. For us to focus on simplicity and the best customer experience, we need great talent and the right skillsets to be successful. This is now a mantra for our Cisco leadership team and for us.
The Digital Enterprise Solutions group is transforming the way we run Cisco’s business by maximizing the power of technology, the best of business processes and outstanding data insights. Together, we will Reimagine the Cisco experience. Show the world how to Reinvent applications and leverage the future of the Internet to Showcase the power of Cisco: our people, products, processes, systems, and data. Please join us and make this journey together!
What You'll Do:
Digital Enterprise Solutions team is currently looking for an experienced software engineer who is proficient in integrating multiple clouds to enable supply chain for Cisco’s component business. Proficiency in designing and developing micro-services with knowledge on SaaS ERP and PaaS to develop extensions are key responsibilities of this role. Engaging with cross functional teams and business partners to successfully integrate multiple clouds with legacy services adds to the unique challenge.
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
- Understand the business requirements, translate them into designs, proof of concepts and scalable solutions.
- Create and manage technical specifications, for configuration and code development.
- Design, configure and enable data integrations between ERP and other interfacing systems.
- Participate in architecture design and code reviews to promote alignment to their respective domain requirements.
- Lead analysis of complex business process issues that are related to their respective domain architecture.
Who You'll Work With:
When you work with us, you’ll be part of a highly empowered collaborative “FUTURE IT” team who's passionate about the use of technology to deliver unprecedented business outcomes. You will work with business partners, internal and external partners, Cisco’s outsourced partners, and cross-functional teams.
Who You Are:
- 6+ years of experience in software development lifecycle
- Strong technical and functional knowledge in Oracle E-Business suite 12.x, 11.x and Oracle Fusion Cloud Application Suites including all modules from ERP and SCM.
- Experience with Oracle Fusion implementation with Multi/hybrid cloud integrations
- Solid understanding in SQL, PLSQL, Forms, XML/BI Publisher, Workflow, OAF, Oracle ADF, OBIEE 11g.
- Experience in Oracle WebLogic server administration.
- Hands-on experience in full stack development.
- Strong knowledge on Enterprise Service Bus and Message Bus to enable loosely coupled integration.
- Experience with Design and development of microservices using REST/SOAP APIs.
- Experience in developing web services using Spring Boot, Apache Camel, Apache Kafka.
- Experience in cloud platforms like Docker, Kubernetes and OpenShift is a plus.
- Experience with Continuous Delivery pipeline toolsets such as Git, Jenkins, Artifactory, Spinnaker.
- Experience working in a team environment with a documented software development process (within an Agile methodology like Scrum)
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to a variety of technical and non-technical audiences is a must
- Flexible and adaptable: Ability to quickly adopt to new methodologies, tools, processes
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment throughout the lifecycle of a project
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an expansive future for all.
We adopt digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in the U.S., unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.