Area of InterestInformation Technology
Technology InterestSoftware Development, Testing
Who We Are
Today’s challenging business environment is more than that – it’s a period of disruption between the pandemic, global business change and internal process complexity. For us to focus on simplicity and the best customer experience, we need great talent and the right skillsets to be successful. This is now a mantra for our Cisco leadership team and for us.
The Digital Enterprise Solutions team is changing the way we run Cisco’s operations by improving the power of technology, the best of business processes and outstanding data insights. Together, we will Reinvent the Cisco experience. Show the world how to Reinvent applications and demonstrate the future of the Internet to Showcase the power of Cisco: our people, products, processes, systems, and data. Please join us and make this journey together!
What You'll Do
We have a phenomenal opportunity for a highly motivated Software engineer to join our team in Digital Enterprise Solutions, Products team responsible for the support, administration and development of Web, cloud Ready applications and services for engineering. The successful candidate will join a diversified team providing Cloud Ready scalable application Development services and application support.
· Crafting and deploying dynamic scalable, available, Fault tolerant, and reliable applications.
· Follow standard design and implantation processes and procedures.
· Develop enterprise-wide scalable software modules.
· Perform well-defined unit, product level integration, and development tests.
· Write portions of test plans.
· Debug sections of the subsystem.
· Work closely with peer engineers at other locations across the globe.
Who You'll Work With
As part of the Digital Enterprise Solutions team, you will be part of Supply Chain Planning Organization team, committed to delivering outstanding services, tools, platforms, and data used to power our Supply Chain. From optimizing/automating Business process systems, to improving cloud service providers, to in-house development using the latest technologies, we are constantly innovating and evolving to give our Supply Chain team the competitive advantage.
You'll be part of a highly dynamic, empowered and collaborative Team who are passionate about building, supporting and enhancing a seamless and end-to-end Orchestrator system.
Who You Are
We're seeking a hardworking, experienced and self-motivated IT professional who has a real passion for technology. You feel comfortable dealing with ambiguity, and you are able to influence within and outside the organization. Minimum requirements include:
· 10-16 years of overall experience in the following areas: Relational and non-relational Database technologies (Oracle, Mongo, Cassandra etc), Oracle EBiz Application suite, Replication technologies such as GoldenGate
· Strong relational database and No -SQL skills.
Knowledge of ORacle Cloud and certification preferred
Supply Chain Functional Knowledge and connection with other ERP modules
· Strong object-oriented analysis & design skills.
· Good Customer Service skills
· Must be creative; be able to develop new simple approaches to complex design problems.
· Ability to handle multiple concurrent activities and have a flexible, positive attitude.
· Must work well with team members, acting as a mentor to other engineers, helping to motivate and solve problems.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Energy and real passion for your work
Proven track of thought Leadership and Automation based architecture
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We accept digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in the U.S., unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.