Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
- Type of HireExternal or Internal
- Job Description
Who You'll Work With
As a part of Unified Communication Technology Group which provides total solution for the collaboration and communication infrastructure and solution, UCTG endpoints CRDC team has been focusing on the development of IP phones endpoints, which covers all the development activities locally.
What You'll Do
In this highly visible role as a Cisco IP Phone endpoints software engineer, you will:
● Deliver high quality Cisco IP Phone products.
● Solve challenging problems from different area of software developing.
● Collaborate with local and oversea teams and architects.
● Lead collaboration feature design and implementation.
● Drive Cloud based Cisco collaboration solutions.
Desired knowledge and skills
- Positive attitude and ability to solve problems
- , good team player
- Bachelor degree or above in CS/EE
- Strong C/C++ programming
- Familiar with QT/QML programming
- Solid knowledge & understanding of networking including Layer 2/Layer 3, http and web-socket.
- Consolidated knowledge and understanding of security(incl. TLS/https)
- Good knowledge of Linux shell and python
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.