What You'll Do
· Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for enhancements and new products of Webex Meeting.
· Develop software and tools in support of design, infrastructure and technology platforms. Work with team to do some unit test on Mac OS(C++/Objective C);
· Do some research to improve team's productivity( Write some small tools, third party tools research);
· Check customer issues and fix bugs;
Who You Are:
· BS in Computer Science or Software Engineering 2-5+ years professional Software Development experience, it is better that has over 1 year on Mac OS projects
· Deep knowledge of Xcode and Objective C, ideally experience with Mac OS Framework as well
· Solid understanding and experience with REST, XML, JSON, and both public and private APIs
· A deep commitment to writing quality code, experience and preference for working in a committed TDD, Agile environment
· Experience with continues delivery tools(build, test and release automation) also a strong plus
· Strong problem-resolve, troubleshooting skills and technical solution evaluation.
· Good at team work self-driven and highly-motivated, Willing to take ownership and make commitment
· Good at writing and oral in English
· Good at communication