Location:Caesarea, Hamerkaz, Israel
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Technology InterestSoftware Development, Testing
What You'll Do
You'll develop core software technologies at the heart of tomorrow's leading infrastructure solutions, tackling the entire range of challenges from user-facing API-s, through high-level algorithms, all the way down to firmware.
The Leaba core R&D group, now part of Cisco, develops breakthrough next-generation silicon products.
If you want to work with amazing people, developing the first iteration of world-class products, join us!
In this role, you will:
• Design and develop software driving the world's most complex infrastructures
• Gain intimate knowledge of world-class silicon and programming models
• Work with architecture and design teams to define the next generation of ASIC products being developed
Who You'll Work With
Our team develops the full software stack enabling the Leaba ASIC. Join a team of talented engineers with a proven track-record at delivering breakthrough products.
You have a unique opportunity to join this team at an early stage and work with us to design and deliver breakthrough technologies.
Who You Are
"Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life."
Work is amazing when you work with amazing people.
• Have a cheerful, positive attitude
• Are a brilliant software/electrical engineer, regardless of previous experience
• Can quickly ramp on multiple, interdisciplinary domains
• Love tackling complex problems
• Have a B.Sc or higher, cum laude, from the Technion, TAU, HUJI or BGU, or are highly praised/recommended by a Cisco employee
Now's the time to contact us!
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.