Software Engineer with focus on Machine Learning
Location:Lysaker, Akershus, Norway
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Technology InterestCollaboration, Video, Software Development, Testing
Do you want to change and improve the way people work together?
If you are a Software Engineer – look no further!
Cisco Norway is a world leader in developing collaboration and video conferencing technology. We are 350 engineers at Lysaker who design all parts of our products – from hardware to software to industrial design. Now, we are growing!
We are looking for a Software Engineer with a focus on Machine Learning who loves a multidisciplinary challenge. As an employee, you will join a passionate and diverse engineering team. In your day to day work you will be a key part of a high performing cross-functional team, develop machine learning-based solutions and services using languages such as Python and C++ to create great collaboration experience.
You will work closely with other developers, testers, designers and product management during our iterative development cycles, where product development is done from idea to complete products.
We have several positions open, for Junior and Senior Engineers.
Our future dream teammates have:
· A genuine interest in the field of machine learning
· The ability to implement bleeding edge algorithms.
· Aptitude for learning new technologies.
· Experience with multiple programming languages. We use different programming languages for different use cases where C, C++, Java and Python are the most frequently used.
· Ability to adapt quickly in a changing environment and work closely with teams in other domains.
· A bachelor or master’s degree in a relevant field.
· 2+ years of experience.
Experience with machine learning frameworks such as Caffe, TensorFlow and PyTorch is an advantage.
Your opportunities- why Cisco
You will join a world-class team with over 60% market share for our collaboration products and;
· use state of the art hardware, technology, methods and tools,
· deploy your code and get fast feedback on usage and adoption from real customers,
· be part of a strong engineering team with broad and deep technology competence,
· work across cultures and geographies with a truly cross-functional team,
· have the possibility to grow and develop, both personal and professional,
· enjoy a varied and flexible work-day,
· together we have a lot of FUN, both at work, but also at our parties enjoying our tremendous house band, offsites at the company cabin and during activities like cooking courses, kayaking, yoga and Oslo Toughest.
We will offer you a competitive combination of compensation and benefits; including 5 days for voluntary work, a day off on your birthday, 6 weeks of holiday, good pension benefits, insurances and of course free ice cream during warm summer days.
Have a closer look at the products we have developed at Lysaker: https://projectworkplace.cisco.com/#/en-us/product, and apply now!