Software Engineer in Test - Cisco Digital Network Architecture
Location:San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Technology InterestBig Data, Analytics, Networking
What You’ll Do
Our software engineers in test are the gurus behind the scenes ensuring our all of our programs are easy to use and bug free. Using a keen eye, you’ll develop software and tools in support of many of our high-impact technology platforms. While we’re growing in the software business, you’ll still need to see the big picture and watch for hardware compatibility while even potentially influencing design.
Who You’ll Work With
Cisco is transforming the networking industry. To make this happen, we are heavily investing in team responsible for The Network. Intuitive. We are disrupting the industry by building a new networking platform that can learn, adapt, and secure itself at the speed of today’s businesses. This Digital Network Architecture platform automates network management and provides our customers with state-of-the-art analytics and insights. This team's innovations span artificial intelligence, machine learning, analytics, IoT, security, automation, and more.
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies toward a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related program
- Up-to-date on programming and scripting languages: C/C++, Python, Java
- Knowledge of Linux, Networking concepts, OS fundamentals
- Hands on QA, Testing, and/or Debugging skills
- Experience with Virtualization, Containers and Microservices
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, or cloud deployment technologies