Software Engineer - UI Development
Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video
Who You'll Work With
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the fastest growing business units of Cisco, that is focused on building next generation server management and cloud technologies. We are looking for candidates who strive in a dynamic start up like environment. You will be part of an experienced team working on next generation data center products.
We are looking for a software engineer to enhance the infrastructure and develop new features for Cisco Intersight. Successful candidate will work in a very sophisticated development environment and will get plenty of opportunities to gain technical expertise in a number of areas.
Who You Are
- Strong in Object Oriented Concepts and Design
- Proven knowledge of UI Technologies
- Expertise in Angular, Polymer, React is helpful
- Experience working with model-driven architecture is a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience in container orchestration engine like Kubernetes.
- Experience with automation/configuration management preferably Ansible.
- CICD experience preferably Jenkins.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven ability to manage competing high priority tasks
- Independent, accountable, strong sense of ownership, assertive, communicative, accountable, sense of urgency, and flexible/adaptable
- A real passion for quality, for doing the right thing for the customers, the product, and for the company
B.E./M.Tech. with 2 to 3 years of experience
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.