Software Engineer- Trex developer
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center
What You'll Do
Who You'll Work With
You will work with some of the best engineers in the domain. You get to work with a team that is passionate about developing quality software and improving engineering productivity. You will engage with engineers across various product lines, identifying and evangelizing workflow improvements, assisting them with their workflow issues and problems.
Who You Are
Requires use of a strong background in SW design, documentation and implementation, on projects that may include any of the following list of responsibilities:
- Design and develop new software product features.
- Contribute innovative ideas for multiple module architecture.
- Define product internal/external interfaces.
- Develop complex, multiple modules of code independently.
- Write complete functional and design specs independently.
- Write portions of product spec.
- Development of subsystems.
- Develop automated UT test plans.
- Interface with other functional groups.
- Evaluate and recommend tools.
- Solves complex problems at the system level.
- Define product level test and simulation strategy.
- Strong Programming and coding experience in C, C++
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Experience in RTOS, Linux
- Strong network programming
- Prior experience working in networking protocols is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of Ethernet drivers
- Good understanding of N/W Protocol stack – L2/L3 , MPLS protocols
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in the U.S., unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.