Software Engineer- Stealthwatch Cloud
Location:Clayton, Missouri, US
Additional Location(s)United States, remote
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Security, Software Development, Testing
St. Louis, MO
What You'll Do
Cisco Stealthwatch Cloud is a cloud-native security service. It has a groundbreaking new approach to network monitoring that provides automatic, helpful security. Our Stealthwatch Cloud team is in search of exceptional software engineers with a real passion for building great things and taking on important problems. At Cisco, your potential to tackle big problems and build phenomenal products can change the world.
- Become a productive member of our small, highly-motivated yet well-adjusted engineering team
- Ability to bring transparency and order to complex technical situations
- Make core technical contributions to software systems implementing security-oriented analytics and user-facing web apps
Who You Are
You are self-motivated, results driven and engaged. You are passionate about development and enjoy collaborating in team-based environments. You have fun learning new technologies. You want to get to the bottom of things, understand what’s going on, and make a difference. You are someone who doesn’t give up when faced with complex problems.
- You have a solid understanding of TCP/IP networking
- Experience with, or admiration for, continuous integration and continuous deployment
- BA/BS in Computer Science/Engineering (or 5 years relevant work experience)
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
We Are Cisco