Software Engineer - Salesforce/Enterprise Application Platform
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Alternate LocationToronto, Remote
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Compensation Range125400 USD - 184600 USD
Technology InterestSoftware Development
Who We Are
Today’s challenging business environment is more than that – it’s a period of disruption between the pandemic, global business change and internal process complexity. For us to focus on simplicity and the best customer experience, we need great talent and the right skills to be successful. This is now a mantra for our Cisco leadership team and for us.
As a company that continually ranks as one of the best places to work (#1 in 2019, 2020), employee experience remains as a top priority for Cisco. The HR and Legal IT team within Cisco IT is responsible for solutioning, building, deploying, and maintaining applications that support the variety of HR and Legal objectives and outcomes for the company.
What You'll Do
This role is key to the Case and Workflow Automation team in Legal IT and its ability to meet and exceed the expectations of our business partners. The role supports this by leading and supporting a wide range of applications and process automations on Legal's Salesforce instance. A great opportunity to interact directly with our business partners on a day-to-day basis and solving real world problems for them.
Who You'll Work With
You will work cross functionally within the HR and Legal IT, Legal Product Owners, business partners, Security & Trust along with Cisco IT broader team including Infrastructure, Networking and Data Analytics, to enable exciting future of work for Cisco!
Who You Are
- You are enthusiastic about redefining the company, as part of our people deal.
- Excellent decision-making and analytical skills to solve complex business problems
- Ability to work in a diverse, fast-paced environment and effectively collaborate across global teams
- Organized verbal and written business communication that effectively achieves business objectives
- Strong customer focus and can-do attitude with an eye for process simplification and digitization
- Apply specific business knowledge and general discernment to support effective IT engagement
- Experience with agile software development and LEAN/continuous delivery methodologies
- Experienced Lightning App developer
- Expertise on various Salesforce offerings with focus on Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, CRM Analytics
- Proven experience in automated deployment using Copado
- Experience designing, developing, securing and leading APIs via API Gateways and proxies
- Create build / package scripts for deploying applications using GitHub, Jenkins, Artifactory, Ansible and similar tools
- Bachelor’s in Engineering degree in Computer Science, Electronics & Communications, Information Science or equivalent fields
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience as Software Engineer/Team Lead/Architect with a firm grasp on the newest technology trends in the industry.
- Experience in Legal technology domain is desired
- Experience with Kafka and MuleSoft integrations is a plus
- Experience with UX Design and tools like Figma is a plus
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an expansive future for all.
We adopt digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns, and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward. So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire, full-time salaries in U.S. and/or Canada locations, not including equity or benefits. For non-sales roles the hiring ranges reflect base salary only; employees are also eligible to receive annual bonuses. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive compensation target. Individual pay is determined by the candidate's hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications, or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. or Canada hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.
U.S. employees have access to quality medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with a Cisco matching contribution, short and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance and numerous wellbeing offerings. Employees receive up to twelve paid holidays per calendar year, which includes one floating holiday, plus a day off for their birthday. Employees accrue up to 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) each year and have access to paid time away to deal with critical or emergency issues without tapping into their PTO. We offer additional paid time to volunteer and give back to the community. Employees are also able to purchase company stock through our Employee Stock Purchase Program.
Employees on sales plans earn performance-based incentive pay on top of their base salary, which is split between quota and non-quota components. For quota-based incentive pay, Cisco pays at the standard rate of 1% of incentive target for each 1% revenue attainment against the quota up to 100%. Once performance exceeds 100% quota attainment, incentive rates may increase up to five times the standard rate with no cap on incentive compensation. For non-quota-based sales performance elements such as strategic sales objectives, Cisco may pay up to 125% of target. Cisco sales plans do not have a minimum threshold of performance for sales incentive compensation to be paid.