Software Engineer-SFDC, Mulesoft, Kafka & Database (8+ Yrs)
Area of InterestInformation Technology
The Lifecycle Digital Transformation organization focuses on data, security and services unifying Cisco’s strategy with business process perfection and innovative technology.
This is a Senior Software Engineer position within Onboard to Optimize pillar of the Lifecycle Digital Transformation, responsible for engagement with business and functional clients, translating business objectives into solutions. The ideal candidate would play a key role in designing & building technical solutions in terms of architecture design, and delivery of capabilities for Services
- Technical Evaluation and Design :
- Understand the business context, problem and business goals
- Perform technical analysis, design, development and implementation of IT projects.
- Work in a highly multi-functional environment large scale demanding program, partner with multiple businesses and IT teams
- Find opportunities for improvement, optimization and innovation, demonstrating standard methodologies and advocating client position, while correlating sophisticated business requirements with foundational capabilities.
- Ensure architecture, technical design and overall solution meets client/ customers needs
- Influence and encourage utilization of core technologies and out-of-box solutions.
- Presenting and communicating thoughts, ideas, recommendations and proposals optimally at various levels within the organization.
- Responsible for the quality of the solution, and on-time delivery
- Technical leadership
- Provide consultation on technology, software engineering experience
- Be a advisor to partners, IT management and clients to provide solution recommendations
- Ability to motivate change and deliver change in a very productive way
- Lead and mentor peers and junior developers
Critical skill requirements:
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Information technology environment on a technical role.
- Experience on solution implementations for large scale enterprise wide applications with Salesforce, ERP platforms
- Experience in a global organization working with virtual teams
- Expertise on Integration technologies like Mulesoft, Kafka & databases like Oracle, MongoDB
- Expertise on SFDC platform
- Good working experience with Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design
- Proficiency with Unit/Functional test automation
- Experience with Git, Jenkins, build and deployment systems
- Strong debugging skills
Good To Have
- Knowledge of Oracle Applications
- Certifications on Mulesoft & SFDC
Minimum College/Undergraduate degree (B.Tech/B.E/B.S)
Why you'll love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact.
You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
Imagine a more secure and smarter world with unlimited bandwidth. If you want to be part of a company that is making that vision a reality, Cisco is the place to be. At Cisco, we continue to develop products that change how we live and communicate, how enterprises run intent based networks, and how Data Centers run faster with more efficiency, capacity and scalability than ever before, enabling our ecosystem to be smarter. The network of tomorrow will allow for content and creativity limited only by the imaginations of its users.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
@Cisco #CiscoJobs #WeAreCisco
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.