Software Engineer – Quality and Operations (Intern)- India UHR
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
In Cisco, we have an outstanding opportunity where we actually get to use the technology we build!
We are Innovators
We drive innovation to propel business transformation while maintaining operational quality.
We are Accelerators
We accelerate digital solutions to generate cost savings and efficiency gains for enterprise growth and success.
What You’ll Do
Product Operations is part of Supply Chain Operations (Global Manufacturing) and is responsible for New Product Introduction (NPI) and Product Life Cycle Management from Manufacturing and Supply Chain Operations perspective. The product Operations team gets engaged with the Design Engineering teams very early in the product development process and are responsible for all the NPI activities and also support the Products till the end of Life.
Roles & Responsibility:
§ You will be responsible for developing optimized end-to-end test process for Ethernet Switches / Routers, Cell Site Routers & Optical Transmission Products.
§ Provide input to designs for manufacturability and testability.
§ Perform product test coverage analysis
§ Develop board and system level automated functional test processes for complex electronic systems to be deployed at remote contract manufacturing facilities.
§ Responsible for specifying, developing and/or procuring test equipment, Test Fixtures and Test Solutions.
§ Define/Guide Debug process for test engineers in Contract Manufacturers.
§ Test Automation.
Who You Are:
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Conflict resolution / Problem solving.
- Presentation skills.
- Education: Graduate in Electrical or Electronics & communication Engineering/Computer Science Engineering
- Year of pass out 2022
- Strong knowledge in Digital Electronics: Gates, Decoders, Multiplexers, Logic gates and its applications.
- Strong knowledge in Micro Electronics: Semiconductor Devices and Technology, Physics and Design of Transistors, Chip technology, Advanced Integrated circuits
- Embedded Systems: Basics understanding of CPU subsystems & its peripherals.
- Memory Devices and its applications – RAM/ROM
- Strong Knowledge with any scripting Language (Perl, Python, TCL/TK).
- You will be an individual contributor in the team
- Flexibility to various time zones is important
WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!