Software Engineer – Quality and Operations (Intern)- India UHR
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
In Cisco, we have an outstanding opportunity where we actually get to use the technology we build!
We are Innovators
We drive innovation to propel business transformation while maintaining operational quality.
We are Accelerators
We accelerate digital solutions to generate cost savings and efficiency gains for enterprise growth and success.
What You’ll Do
The team is focused on bringing a customer perspective to quality issues and change the perception of quality among Cisco customers.
The key responsibility of this team is to interface with local sales, account and services teams to support any quality outages in the region, and work with stakeholders to resolve the current issues and prevent escalations in the future.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Support any quality escalations in your region and work with quality SMEs to prioritize regional issues
· Execute quality data assessments for a customer and/or country to various stakeholders and executives
· Communicate the quality assessment and solution to various stakeholders in the region
· Define customer-centric requirements and viewpoint for data analytics team
- Strong Communication, working with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to work & collaborate effectively with local and remote teams globally
· Detail oriented and data driven
· Comfortable with data, process flows, and systems thinking
- Understanding data and database queries,
- Experience with Data analytics and visualization tools
Who You Are
· Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Finance, Math, Accounting, Information Systems or related field from an accredited institution before the program start date
· Minimum of an 8.5 CGPA or equivalent
· Year of Pass out -2022 (only)
· Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
· High levels of customer orientation and service excellence
· Efficient collaboration skills with internal / external customers and cross-functional teams
· Excellent communication skills, “Can do” attitude, proactive engagement, solutions seeking & team player in global environment
· Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize work capacity
WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.