Software Engineer - Java, VOIP and SIP with (Exp 2 to 5 years)
Area of InterestWebex (Collaboration)
Technology InterestWebex (Collaboration)
Who We Are :
BroadWorks team is responsible for research and development of unified communication and collaboration platform which involves WebEx Calling, and cloud-based hosted PBX.
Our division is responsible for innovating, developing, and maintaining the platform that supports the onboarding of Service Providers, Enterprises, Agents, and users. It also supports the provisioning of numbers, devices and assignments and activation and deactivation of services.
Some of the largest telecommunication companies and service providers around the world are using our platform to support their infrastructure and business.
What You'll Do :
- Be responsible for the design, development, and deployment of a significant part of a solution.
- Feature Development and Feature Integration
- You will work closely with other groups to help design and deliver the product.
- Developing new features.
- Capable of solving and resolving the most difficult and complicated issues.
- Ability to demonstrate strong and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Perform in an effective and timely manner all the tasks required.
Who You Are
- 4+ years of experience in software development
- Strong in VOIP and SIP.
- Strong Working knowledge in Java and J2EE.
- Good to have Database and SQL Skills.
- Good Communication and analytic Skills.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Expert-level support for solving problems
- Must have in-depth knowledge of various Microsoft Windows Operating systems, Linux, MS SQL database, and Networking protocols.
- Good understanding of Restful design, Designing Client-Server applications, Http(s), web security standards, Secure coding practices, Coding convention
- Experience in developing hard-working and scalable software solutions
- Experience working in an Agile / Scrum environment
- Sound technical depth - ability to go deep into technical problems and the ability to build large designs when needed to solve a complex problem.
- Documentation and presentation skills
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns, and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take the difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world-changing? Be you, with us!